Chapter 57

The next morning.

"Princesa, wake up" I hear Gavis soft voice as I begin to wake up. I yawn and look over at him.
"Buenos días" I say and kiss his lips.
"Buenos días amor. Ready for today?"
"I'm so excited" I nod.

We get up to get dressed and ready for the day. We made reservations for breakfast out by the beach, where we'll spend most of the day. I make sure to wear a cute bathing suit that can also work for a breakfast outfit.

Once we're both ready, we walk out hand in hand. I still can't believe we're married. Finally after all this time waiting. I take it all in, forgetting all of the issues we've had. And I'm happy. We walk out to the boardwalk and towards the restaurant where we'll have breakfast. We check in, and are seated at our table. Luckily we got a view of the ocean.

Our order is taken, and we sit back to wait.
"Amor" I say to get his attention.
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry about everything that has happened this past week. I know you never meant to hurt me. And I can't imagine what you must've gone through. I never took that into consideration. I'm sorry. Te amo mucho Pablo. Im so happy you came into my life when you did. I'm finally the happiest woman in the world" I lean over the table and kiss his lips. He kisses my back, and tightens his grip on my arm a bit.
"You don't know how much this means to me. I'm glad we can talk about this and be honest. Ever since I met you, I knew it was you. I knew you'd be a part of my life forever. I can't wait to grow our family and live our lives peacefully together" he smiles.

I wipe the tears from his face. I can tell that he feels relieved. It's best to move past this.

The food arrives and we begin eating and talking. For the first time in awhile it's just us two. Im enjoying every moment of it.

____

After breakfast we head down to the beach. We scheduled a boat rental to take us out so we could go scuba diving and cliff jumping. The boat picked us up, and since it was still early there weren't many people out yet. We found a perfect spot to park the boat and where we could swim around.

pablogavi816,819 likesla mrs

pablogavi
816,819 likes
la mrs. paez y yo ❤️

delpaez392,729 likes mi esposo, el mas guapo 😫

delpaez
392,729 likes
mi esposo, el mas guapo 😫

"Que loca eres" Gavi laughs as he watches me post on Instagram.
"It's true though" I wink.
"Oh yeah?" He smirks.
"Mhm" I smile as he leans over and kisses me.

I kiss him back, passionately, not letting go. He pulls me on top of him, not breaking the kiss. He places his hands on my ass, and I can feel him harden.

In the moment, I think that we have to be quick. There isn't anyone around us at the moment, so we need to act quick. I slide off my bathing suit, looking around to make sure no one is around. Luckily there's a small room on the boat for changing, so it's a bit more private.

____

"Pablo, I can't believe we just did that" I feel my cheeks get hot as I smile.
"I can" he winks, and I playfully smack him.
"There's always a first for everything" he laughs.
We get dressed again, to hangout on the edge of the boat. We begin to start seeing more people appear, so we were just in time.

We reminisce on the first time we meet, and how we went to the beach for the first time. It felt like just yesterday. And now we have Mateo, and are married and will be spending the rest of our lives together. With my best friend, just how i wanted. I still can't believe it.

A few hours later, we decided to head back to the shore and to the hotel. We take showers and get dressed to walk around the town and boardwalk.

____

A few weeks later.
"It's time to go Mateo, we can't be late" I say as Mateo runs over to my side.
We walk out to the driveway, where Douglas is going to meet us.

delpaez posted on their story: ready for today💙❤️

Douglas shows up a few minutes later.
"Buenas, thank you for coming" I hug Douglas, as he opens the door for us.
"Anytime" he replies.
Mateo gives him a high five, he's always excited to see him. I set him into his car seat, and shut the door behind me. Douglas gets in and drives off toward the stadium.

We arrive and Douglas helps me get Mateo out of the car. We say goodbye to him and make our way inside. We find our seats next to the other wives and girlfriends.

"Are you excited amor?"
"Is papa and papi coming yet?" He asks pointing out to the field.
"Almost, they're getting changed right now" I reply. He smiles and stands up on the seat to get a better view.
Eventually the players begin to walk out to warm up. Mateo spots Pablo and begins to call out to him.
"Papi! Papi!" It's too loud, so unfortunately he can't hear him.
"He can't hear you amor" I say rubbing his back.
"Papa!" He yells and gets excited. I look over and see Pedro walking toward us.
"Mateo! Come here campeón" pedro says as he stands up on the fence of the stands. Mateo runs over and hugs him.
"Hola pedro, you ready for today?"
"A bit nervous, but I'm sure we'll do fine" he smiles. I nod. He talks with Mateo for a bit before he has to go back.
"Buena suerte Pedro. Make us proud" I say. He smiles and nods, and kisses Mateos cheek before running off.

I know it's been hard, but so far everyone is adapting to the situation well. I only hope it stays this way. Especially for Mateos sake.

The players leave to get ready for the match. I hand Mateo a snack in the meantime to keep him entertained.

The players walk back out and line up. Mateo calls out for Pablo again, this time he sees us and waved back.
"He saw me, mama!" Mateo cheers.
"He did see you amor" I laugh.
He cheers on for both Gavi and pedri, getting excited for the match.

The match begins, and I just hope for the best.

____

It's around the 80th minute and we're winning 1-0. The team is playing good, but not great. At least we're winning. Suddenly lewandowski passes the ball over to Gavi, and he shoots it into the net. Goal!

I stand up and cheer, jumping up and down. Mateo does the same and cheers with everyone.
"Papi! Papi!" He yells.

Gavi runs over to where the ball landed. He places it under his shirt, and sucks on his thumb like a baby. He looks into the camera, and looks over to me and blows a kiss. Revealing what we've kept a secret for awhile. We're pregnant!