Chapter 39

Victoria didn't know why she was nervous, but she was. Tonight was her first date with Bucky. Not only was she nervous to spend time alone with him that wasn't sexual, but she was nervous about if Steve was actually okay with this. Yeah, it was his idea, but it's still such a foreign concept to share a girlfriend. She wasn't even sure if that's what this was. Was Bucky her boyfriend?

Victoria got dressed in a nice pair of jeans that hugged her plump ass perfectly while still remaining tight on her otherwise petite frame. She added a white crop top tank top and a flannel button up of Steve's that hung down to the middle of her thighs. She figured it was perfect for fall to wear flannel, and it wasn't too cold yet, so she could skip an actual jacket this way.

Victoria heard a knock at her door, figuring Bucky was just early. But she smiled when she saw Steve in the doorway. "Hey, sugar. I just came to see how beautiful you look." He admitted. Victoria smiled up at him, stepping aside to let him in. Steve quickly wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into him. "You look amazing." He told her.

Victoria stood up on her toes, giving him a kiss. "Thank you. Are you sure you're okay with this?" She asked nervously.

Steve smiled down at her. "I promise this is fine. You can't be with us both if you're not dating. You heard Buck. He doesn't just want to be a hookup." He told her confidently. He wasn't totally sure if he loved the idea at first, but he knew that above all else that Bucky would do anything to make her happy, just like he would.

Victoria smiled up at him, feeling more comfortable that Steve reassured her. Her biggest fear was losing Steve or costing Steve and Bucky their friendship. She couldn't let either of those happen. While she didn't want to lose Bucky, she couldn't yet say that it was something she refused to let happen. But she could already feel that she'd get there. She couldn't understand how her attraction to Bucky was so strong when she was in love with Steve, but this arrangement felt right.

A light knock at Victoria's door pulled them out of their moment, Steve stepped away to answer the door. Bucky was in the doorway, almost looking nervous. He had on jeans, a black t-shirt, and a leather jacket. His usual gloves hid his arm. His hair was styled perfectly as well.

Victoria smiled at Bucky, giving Steve a quick kiss as she walked out the door with Bucky. "Have fun!" Steve called out before they walked away.

Bucky wasn't sure if Victoria wanted the compound to know about their arrangement. He didn't even know if they knew that she was back with Steve. So he didn't touch her until they were in the privacy of the elevator. That was when he pushed her against the wall, his hands on her hips and his mouth hovering close to hers. "You look stunning, doll." He told her.

Victoria closed the distance between the two, holding onto his neck while they kissed. She felt sparks in her belly from their kiss and the feeling of his hands digging into her skin.

Bucky broke the kiss first, resting his forehead against hers. "I don't want this to just be about sex." He said quietly.

Victoria sighed quietly, nodding in agreement. "I don't, either. I'm sorry. I'll behave." She said with a quick laugh, one that Bucky reciprocated.

Bucky let her go as the two walked through the compound together, still not sure about what they'd tell people. He knew it was strange for a girl to have two men, especially if the guys were best friends. He wasn't going to make her say anything until she was ready, it had only been a week since her divorce was final. It had only been a week since Steve suggested this. But he knew he didn't want to be a secret forever. He didn't want everyone to think she was with Steve, and he was just some kept secret. That to the world, he was alone and just constantly a third wheel to his best friend. But he knew he'd give her space until she was ready to tell them.