𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 52

*
"But you'll find that nowadays, I've mended all my ways. Repented, seen the light, and made a switch. True? Yes~"

**
Exterior Hallway 2F

~A week later~

It's been a week since the last day of the final exam and a week since Isfrid went back to Permafrostine. Shame he couldn't confirm is score but least Aqua would be present to guard the crown princess.

Currently, Aqua was covering Y/n ears as Ace chased after Grim. "Hold it right there, Grim! You're not gettin' off easy today, you hear me?" Ace exclaimed.

"Myeh heh heh! Maybe you shoulda put your name on it if you wanted it that bad!" Grim smirked, taunting Ace as he dashed away.

"Why, you...!" Ace growled, a tick mark on his face.

"Fighting again?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms with a dumbfounded expression as she watched the commotion.

"What is it this time?" Aqua asked in an irritable tone. He was appalled by the amount of patience Y/n had to even be friends with these three students.

"Seriously, don't they ever get tired of this?" Deuce asked, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Hey, lil rabbit!" Ace called out, having a pouty expression. "You're the prefect, so do some prefecting! This lousy furball swiped the doughnut I bought and ate it! AGAIN," he told her.

"I didn't steal nothin'. I just saw a snack left abandoned on a desk and gave it a home outta the goodness of my heart," Grim smirked mischievously. Sounding like something when saying the last phrase.

"It's not abandoned if it's on somebody's desk!" Ace exclaimed, gritting his teeth in anger, getting more frustrated by the minute. "If you're gonna keep runnin', I've got some wind magic up my sleeve with your name on it," he says, taking out his magical pen.

"Oh YEAH? Try me! I've got fire magic ready to-" Grim hissed back before they both paused.

"...Erk!" Grim and Ace yelped in realization.

"Y'know what? I think I'll skip magic today," Ace suddenly says, sweat dropping nervously

"Y'know what? I think I'll skip magic today," Ace suddenly says, sweat dropping nervously. "I don't wanna get sent to wash even MORE windows,"

"Ha?" Aqua tilted his head to the side, looking confused along with Deuce.

"H-Heh. For once, I think you've got the right idea," Grim nervously smirked as he crossed his arms. "I'd be embarassin' myself if I was the only usin' magic, so I'll let you off easy this time,"