𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 60

*
"Yes on land it's much preferred for ladies not to say a word and after all dear, what is idle prattle for?"

**
Cafeteria

"Nothing beats a good breakfast after workin' up a sweat!" Grim exclaimed in delight, his eyes tearing up happily after the morning training while Y/n just quietly ate her breakfast with Aqua sitting next to her. "Grim craves protein—bring on the MEAT!"

"So, like, what were you thinking, cuttin' a deal with that cephalo-punk? How stupid can you get?" Leona asked in a scolding manner toward Y/n. "Now you're crampin' MY style as a result." he pouts.

Y/n stared at Leona and Ruggie. "The guys got these sea anemones on their heads..." she begun to explain.

Upon hearing the explanation, Leona was a dumbfounded expression.

After a moment, Leona burst out laughing. "Hah! You made a deal to free all the chumps who contracted with him to get ahead in their finals? BAH HA HA! That's rich. I shudder to imagine being that dumb." he says in between in laughter.

"Rumor has it that Azul's study guide is the real deal, though." Ruggie recalled. "I kinda get why people would wanna get their hands on that."

"So you guys steered clear of Azul's scheme, huh?" Jack questioned. "I figured you'd go for the easiest out you could get, Leona... Ah, no offense, of course." he says.

"Are you kidding?" Leona asked with a scowl. "Who in their right mind would voluntarily keep making deals with that swindler? I've made a few deals when I had no other options...every time there were obscene conditions." he huffed out before frowning. "Ever since the aphrodisiac incident...Azul and those twins had been out for me and Ruggie. He'll surely give me a hard time if I visit the Mostro Lounge."

"As he should." Aqua huffed out.

Ruggie's ears pinned down at the memory. "Yeah, he ain't the kinda guy you wanna turn to at your first resort. He's definitely a capable magician, though. He can grant some real tall orders just like that." he added.

"The guy who wants something outta a deal is always the one at a disadvantage." Leona stated. "When dimwitted herbivores sign contracts on a whim, they always end up getting suckered somehow."

"Can I...really win this bet...?" Y/n softly questioned.

"Y'know what?" Leona smirked at the crown princess. "Let's hear it. What were your terms, exactly?" he asked.

"The conditions are..." Y/n begun to explain.

After the explanation...