𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 53

*
"And I fortunately know a little magic. It's a talent that I always have possessed."

**
Hall of Mirrors

Y/n, Aqua, and Jack followed after the sea anemones, following them into the Hall of Mirrors.

"Oh, it's the Hall of Mirrors..." Jack says, widening his eyes in surprise. "The place that links all the dorms together."

Upon entering the Hall of Mirrors, they were met with a trail of students with sea anemones attached to their heads, all heading into one dorm mirror, Octavinelle.

"I was sure I'd make it into the top 50 this time!" A student from Heartslabyul winced.

"Owww!" A Savanaclaw student whined, holding onto his head. "Blast it all, I've been had! That cheating cephalo-punk!" he cursed out.

"There goes my academic future!!" A student from Scarabia lamented.

Jack widen his eyes in per shock at the amount of sea anemoned students

Jack widen his eyes in per shock at the amount of sea anemoned students. "Huh? It's not just the three stooges... There are other students here with sea anemones coming outta their heads. I'm seeing some sophomores and juniors in here, too. And they're all going through the mirror leading to Octavinelle Dorm." he says, watching the students get pulled into the dorm mirror.

"Who's this 'cheating cephalo-punk'?" Y/n questioned as she silently observed the students.

"They're all moaning about their test placement..." Aqua cringed, standing guard behind Y/n.

"Let's head over and see what's up." Jack suggests. The other two nodded in agreement as they all walked over to the Octavinelle Dorm mirror.

Jack placed a hand into the mirror with Y/n and Aqua going inside after him. They were immediately transported underwater.

*
Octavinelle Dorm

'Underwater?!' Jack and Aqua widen their eyes in surprise.

After a second, they were now inside of the bubble. All three of them. "!!"

 "!!"