𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 58

*
"Yes, I had the odd complaint but on the whole, I've been a saint! To those poor unfortunate souls."

**
Lumikuinen Minka - Foyer

The trio had finished packing as they were basically thrown out of their own dormitory. Y/n had her school supplies and her clothes all packed up as Aqua was the same. Grim, however, just had a bunch of canned tunas.

"Are your preparations complete?" Jade asked the trio as the twins had amused smirks on their faces. Aqua and Grim glared at the two.

"Peace, Little Sea Angel, puppet, and Baby seal! See you around!" Floyd waved.

"And if you're in need of lodgings, feel free to come and speak with us." Jade 'generously' offered. "Reservations for guest rooms in Octavinelle Dorm start at 100 thaumarks a night. Farewell." he says before slamming the door shut in front of their faces.

*creak* *SLAM*

"Tch." Aqua irked.

"I hope they don't mess up my work..." Y/n mumbled nonchalantly. 'I was starting to like my progression...'

"If they do, we'll have unagi sushi." Aqua threateningly says.

"Hey! Wait! Say that to my face!" Grim exclaimed with tick marks appear on his forehead. "NOBODY CALLS ME A BABY SEEEAAAL!"

"Let's just go." Y/n sighed, rolling her suitcase that had her school supply bag on top of it. As the trio walked down the steps, a cold breeze brushed past them, making Grim shiver from the cold.

*whooooosh*

"Brrr...." Grim shuddered, rubbing his paws together. "Guess we're roughin' it tonight. This stinks."

"And whose fault is that?" Aqua asked in a snarky tone, glaring harshly at Grim.

"We'd better start looking for some cover...perhaps we could stay in our own snow pile." Y/n suggested.

"That's a fine idea." Aqua nodded in agreement.

"Hey, what about me?!" Grim exclaimed, staring up at Y/n and Aqua who then looked down at him with a dark stare, as if, looking down on him with judgement.

"Freeze to death or whatever...for we're in this mess because of you." Y/n harshly reprimanded.

"Now you shall pay for your transgressions against her majesty by suffering." Aqua darkly smirked.