𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26

*
"Hellfire. Darkfire. Now gypsy, it's your turn."

**
Noble Bell College - Bell Tower, Top Floor

Azul had jumped in front of Rollo's attack, causing smoke and debris to engulf the area.

"Ha... Haha, hahaha... Hahahahahaha!" Rollo burned out in a fit of wicked laughter. "Well, that was a surprise. I wasn't expecting Azul to rush forth and take the brunt of the flames! Was he protecting you three? I suppose even villains can have a shred of compassion, especially in front of my beloved Saint. I learned something new today."

"Ashengrotto... You did that for us?" Malleus says, widening his eyes in surprise. "I'm so sorry..." he regretfully says

Idia and Y/n sweat dropped, knowing the truth behind it all. "Malleus... Dude, are you kidding? Do you believe for a minute Azul would go out of his way to shield you?" Idia asked dumbfounded.

"Indeed." Y/n agreed with Idia.

"What?" Rollo and Malleus questioned.

"This is Azul Ashengrotto we're talking about- a guy whose whole brand is about being greedy, miserly, underhanded, and ruthless." Idia says.

"Yes, yes." Y/n nodded.

"There's a less than zero chance he would ever sacrifice himself for nothing." Idia grinned deviously.

"Heheh... Heheheh..." A familiar voice begun laughing.

The smoke cleared, revealing Azul who was completely fine. "HAAAH HAН НАН НАН НАН!!!" he cackled. "Oh, this is JUST the moment I've been waiting for!" he says, his expression turning insane.

"What?! You're still standing?!" Rollo exclaimed, completely taken aback.

"Ashengrotto! You're safe?" Malleus smiled in relief.

"Of course I am. Don't think I'm like a certain freshman with a bad case of tunnel vision." Azul smirked as a whirl of magical energy began swirling around him. "...It's time to pay up!"

"?!" Malleus flinched from the amount of power Azul was emitting.

"Where's all that power coming from? You couldn't have kept all that in reserve!" Rollo stated in disbelief.

"You're in for a world of hurt!" Azul smirked before he casted a familiar Signature Spell. "DOUBLE DOWN!"

Azul fired the Signature Spell at Rollo, hitting him with a fatal fire spell. "AAAUGH!" Rollo yelped as flames surrounded him. "Rgh... How... How in the world...?!" he stuttered before collapsing onto the floor.

"Ashengrotto just shot a fire blast as big as Flamme's... No, even bigger!" Malleus muttered in both disbelief and awe.

"Yes. Yes he did." Y/n stiffled her chuckle in a polite and noble manner.

"AAAH HAH HAH HAH! You fool. You thought you'd won?!" Azul exclaimed with a sadistic smirk plastered on his face. "I saved a special present just for you and loaded it with all the nonsense you put me through. By all means, savor it. Oh dear, but you can't hear me anymore, can you?!" he snickered.