𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 59

*
"The men up there don't like a lot of blabber. They think a girl who gossips is a bore!"

**
Somnia Avaritia
(Dreamland of Greed)

In this dreamscape, Y/n had sunk deep into the waters. When she opened her eyes, she gasped a bit from the sudden water that entered her mouth, bubbles coming out. She looked around but she saw nothing but darkness. "It's so dark..." she mumbled.

The scene then brightened a bit, revealing that Y/n was in some underwater cave. She looked down and saw weird-looking seaweed with eyes. "What the..." she muttered before she saw a familiar Little Mermaid swimming inside of the cave.

"Come in. Come in, my child." An alluring female voice gently spoke, ushering the Little Mermaid inside. Y/n widen her eyes to see a familiar light gray haired mermaid with a voluptuous figure who had light purple skin. What really made the crown princess shocked was that the mermaid had octopus tentacles and a sea shell necklace around her neck.

"That's...." Y/n mumbled, trying to remember where she saw this octo-mermaid from. "Isn't that..." she remembered. It was the Sea Witch from legend.

"You're here because you have a thing for this human

"You're here because you have a thing for this human." The Sea Witch says as the Little Mermaid swam closer. "Now, here's the deal. I will make you a potion that will turn you into a human for three days. Got that? Three days. Before the sun sets on the third day, you've got to get dear ol' princey to fall in love with you" she smirked as two familiar eels swam around the two with wicked smirks.

"This sounds oddly familiar..." Y/n mumbled. She tried to remember where she heard same words from but no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't.

"Oh - and there is one more thing." The Sea Witch remembered. "We haven't discussed the subject of payment. What I want from you is...your voice." she grinned, gesturing to the Little Mermaid's throat as a golden contract scroll appearing from her magic. "Now go ahead and sign the scroll!"

The Little Mermaid, blinded by her desire to be part of the world above, grabbed the fish skeleton pen and quickly signed the scroll. Y/n's dull eyes stared at the naive Little Mermaid. "...."

The Sea Witch smiled wickedly as she watched the Little Mermaid sign the contract. "I'll help this poor, unfortunate soul!" she exclaimed as the two eels laughed besides her.

"Was that...really worth it..." Y/n mumbled, having a melancholic expression. Suddenly, she saw a familiar silhouette that almost resembled her own. "...!" Surprised, she reached her hand out toward the silhouette but as soon her fingertips touched it, it faded away as octopus tentacles wrapped around her body. "Ugh..." she grunts. "Not yet...!"