𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 25

*
"And let her taste the fires of hell...Or else let her be mine and mine alone."

**
Noble Bell College - Bell Tower, Top Floor

The group had finally reached the top of the tower, opening the secret door the gargoyle had shown them earlier. Now at the top, the Bell of Solace stood in their sights, glimmering underneath the moonlight despite all the chaos happening below.

"Here we are." Malleus says as Azul and Idia sweated from exhausted and lack of stamina. "The very top floor of the bell tower."

"Finally..." Y/n sighed in relief.

"The Bell of Solace stands out even at night. Look how it glints in the moonlight." Azul says before looking at Y/n, noticing how the moon shined upon her as well. "Angelfish especially..."

"Now to ring it, wipe out the flowers, and finish this stupid pop-up quest for good." Idia says, about to step forward but was topped by Malleus.

"But before we do that..." Malleus says before turning an eye toward a familair figure waiting just for them. "We must pay our respects to the host of the party." he smirked darkly.

"Hmph..."

It was Rollo, who stepped into view. "At long last, you've arrived. I knew Y/n would come to me sooner or later." he says. "The greater the villains, the more they insist on parading around. Deplorable." he scorned.

"So you finally reveal yourself, Rollo." Azul says, on high guard.

"You guys hear that? The biggest villain of all is spouting a bunch of deluded nonsense." Idia scorned.

"'Tis a fine night, Flamme." Malleus greeted, having a protective hold on Y/n which earn a jealous glare from Rollo. "Is our presence not wanted? I was certain it was an innocent mistake on your part when you plunged us underground and greatly injured my beloved Y/n."

"You certainly weren't invited, but I don't mind you here. I show hospitality to even my rudest guests." Rollo smirked darkly. "Only MY beloved Y/n is welcome." he stated.

As if on cue, the firelotuses appeared all around the top of the tower, around the Bell of Solace.

"The firelotuses have finally crept all the way to the top..." Idia gaped, widening his eyes in fear.

"They must have been following our magical presence." Malleus stated.

Rollo let out a fit of low snickers at their predicament. "Mmhmhm... It's genuinely hilarious watching you flee and cower from the firelotuses, failing to even protect Y/n as she's forced to inhale more of the fumes." he taunted. "Why do you fear such beautiful blooms? Is your magic that precious to you?"