𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 62

*
"But they dote and swoon and fawn on a lady who's withdrawn. It's she who holds her tongue who get's a man."

-Time until Azul's contract expires: Two days-

**
Exterior Hallway 2F

-Lunch Break-

The group had met up in the hallway for lunch as Jack discussed everything that Leona and Ruggie informed him and Y/n. Aqua sit next to her as he wiped away the ghost pepper sauce from the side of Y/n's mouth who obviously ate her ghost pepper noodles.

"Finding a way to tear up an unbreakable contract?" Ace mumble in thought. "Sweet! It's def underhanded, but hey."

"That approach does seem like it would have a far better prospect of working." Deuce says. "I have to agree with Ace here, though." he agreed with Ace about it being underhanded.

"I can't believe you convinced her majesty to agree with such a thing." Aqua huffed out.

"Aw, shaddup!" Grim hissed. "If we stick to our morals, we'll be stuck with morays!" he exclaimed as he glared at the three males.

"Azul isn't any better anyway..." Y/n bluntly stated.

'I mean, they both have a point...' Ace thought.

'I really don't want to deal with them again...' Deuce thought, shuddering at the memory.

'Tch...based on how they're acting, I can only assume that those damn eels sabotaged her majesty...' Aqua angrily thought.

"If we're talkin' underhanded, then the same goes for Azul and his posse as Y/n says." Jack bluntly pointed out, agreeing with Y/n. "They told us to get a photo from under the sea, fully intending to thwart us at every turn. Leona may play dirty, but he's a brilliant playmaker. I think his idea's worth a shot." he says.

'Oh would you look at that...' Aqua clenched his fists. 'I was right...' he thought. Y/n only stared at the puppet with a blank look on her face as she continued to slurp her noodles.

"Can we maybe not say the same thing over and over?" Deuce sweat dropped.

"Brrr." Grim trembled. "Just remembering those twins chasin' us around in the water gives me the shivers!" he says, recalling what happened yesterday.

"Rgh. If only blastcycles worked underwater. Then they would've been eating my dust!" Deuce groaned.

"Uh-huh. Suuure, Loosey-Deucey." Ace just meekly nodded before wiping away a crump from his mouth. "So... Mermen, huh. The Leech brothers are morays; I get that part. Is Azul like them when he's under the sea?" he wondered.

"I remember Leona referring to him as a 'cephalo-punk,' for what that's worth." Jack recalled.

"As in, cephalopod? So is he, like, an octo-merman?" Deuce asked with widen eyes.