𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 51

*
"I admit that, in the past, I've been a nasty. They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a witch."

**
The Ambitious Usurper from the Wilds Summary

Once upon a time in a land so far away, there was a land that no mortal dared to face. Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage, was a noble princess who attended an all-boys academy, Night Raven College.

Once again, Y/n had strange visions about an incoming future of yet another magical disaster. The overblot of the Housewarden of Savanaclaw, Leona Kingscholar, a dorm modeled after the King of Beasts' spirit of persistence. Despite having her Heart of Aurora stolen from her and forced to resort to drastic measures by casting a forbidden Song Art, it all wouldn't matter, for she is bound to forget about the whole ordeal, right?

From being asked to investigate a serious of suspicious injuries only for a final showdown on tournament day that leads ends in failure when Leona suddenly bails out.

Despite the amount of magical energy Leona had from being merged with Valentina, Y/n was able to purify the resentful darkness in Leona's heart, completely unaware of the fact that the plan for Valentina, Guardian of Ambition, was yet another success for the true Mastermind behind the spectacle.

~Presently~

*
Somnia Avaritia
(Dreamland of Greed)

The sleeping princess laid on the side, completely unaware of her surroundings. But the sound of thunder echoed throughout the dreamscape, causing Y/n to flutter her eyes open, only to see that she was in a different dream.

This time, she noticed that the dream took place in the middle of the ocean, where she laid in the shallow waters. Y/n sat up, her hands and feet resting in the waters as surprisingly, she never got wet. Her eyes drew up toward the dark cloudy sky. "What an intense storm..." she mumbled.

Then, a voice drew Y/n attention toward a large majesty ship that road on the raging waters of the tropical storm. "Hurricane a'comin'!" A Sailor shouted toward his fellow crew members. "Stand fast! Secure the riggin'!"

Y/n felt something or someone swimming near her by sensing the movement with her tail. Just as she expected, she saw a long red-headed mermaid burst forth from the waters, carrying an unconscious human male whom she saved from drowning.

Y/n stood up from her sitting position as she followed the mermaid swim to shore with the human male in her arms. The scene changed to when the hurricane began dying down, where the little mermaid gently laid the human male onto the beach where the sky was much more clearer.

The little mermaid placed her ear onto the male's chest, checking to hear if there was any heart beat. She then felt the human's chest rise from breathing, signaling that he was fortunately alive. "Look! He's breathing!" she exclaimed says in relief to her two friends, a yellow tropical fish and a red crab, as Y/n saw that the human man began to regain his consciousness.

Suddenly, before the human male could get a better look at his savior, the sound of a dog barking echoed, causing the little mermaid and her two friends to jump back into the ocean's embrace. "Eric!"

Soon, the scene changed again to a butler helped the human male to his feet as their dog ran around, barking. "A girl...rescued me." The human male says as he was supported by his butler, making their way back to the palace. "She had the most...beautiful voice..." he continued, almost in a dreamy way.