𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 29

*
"Kyrie eleison...God of mercy on me..."

**
Noble Bell College

"Say, I don't see Professor Trein. Where is he?"

"He stayed up for quite a while taking care of things in the aftermath, and I'm certain his back still hurts. We can let him sleep." Malleus spoke as four pairs of footsteps clicked onto the ground, approaching the group. Malleus had arrived with a confident Azul, a sleepy Y/n, and Idia who didn't want to here at all.

"Man, I wish that were me..." Idia grumbled in a whine, envious of Trein.

"Oh, are we the last to arrive? Sorry if we kept you." Azul says.

"Mmmm..." Y/n nodded before yawning.

"My liege! You're majesty! Did you guys rest well?" Sebek frantically asked in worry. Isfrid rushed over to his twin sister, placing his forehead onto her forehead to check her temperature, sighing in relief when her fever went down after a full day of rest in a frigid room.

"Yes. I'm feeling fully recovered." Malleus nods reassuringly. "Both my stamina and my magical reserves are restored."

"Mine too..." Y/n meekly says.

"You two recovered fully in a DAY? I suppose I shouldn't be surprised someone with your guys massive reserves can replenish them quickly..." Jamil smiled.

"It's especially fast when we are in the cold." Isfrid smirked.

"I-I see..." Jamil nervously smiled.

"Azul!" Deuce rushed over to Azul. "I hope you kept your promise and got Rollo good!" he grinned.

"Of course. I upheld my end of the deal with a superb blow." Azul assured. "I hope you enjoy this evening as much as I plan to. I'll just be on my way, then..." he brightly smiled as he began walking away awfully slowly with a devious grin.

"Huh?! Wait, hold up, Azul! Give me back my magic!" Deuce pleaded.

"*snrk* Haha!" Azul chuckled as he walked back to Deuce. "That was a joke, I assure you." he says before he pulled out a golden sheet of paper from his inside pocket.

" he says before he pulled out a golden sheet of paper from his inside pocket

"Here's your contract. I hereby dissolve it." Azul announced, ripping the golden contract, therefore, terminating it. Magic flew out from the ripped contract and into Deuce as the contract turned into magical particles.

"Whew... I was kinda worried you might just keep it." Deuce bluntly admitted.

"'Kinda' worried? You should be VERY worried." Azul huffed out. "You need to start thinking before you act, or you're going to make a terrible mistake one day. Not everyone out there is as benevolent as I am." he warned. "The next time you sign a contract, do your due diligence and make sure you're not getting taken for a ride."