𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 65

*
"You poor unfortunate soul! It's sad but true. If you want to cross the bridge, my sweet, you've got to pay the toll. Take a gulp and take a breath and go ahead and sign the school."

**
Octavinelle Dorm - Azul's Room

Y/n woke up from her dream. She slowly sat up from her lying position as she lifted her hands into view, noticing that they were shaking a little. "She wanted to steal everything from the start..." she muttered before she saw that the scenery brightened, indicating that it was morning.

"....." Y/n stared blankly over to Azul who was still asleep for it wasn't time yet. She released a huff and laid back on her futon before drifting back to sleep, unknown to the fact that Azul was awake the whole time.

Azul smiled upon seeing her sleeping form. 'Today is the last day...therefore, she'll officially become part of Octavinelle...' he grinned wickedly.

*
Savanaclaw Dorm - Leona's Room

"*yawn* Rrrr... Mnnngh..." Leona groaned, sitting up from his laying position.

"Good morning. Today's the big day." Isfrid brightly smiled.

"Huh...? What, you're up already?" Leona groaned before he looked at the expression Isfrid was making. The lion had a look of dread.

"You sure are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

"You sure are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Meanwhile, because of you, I'm sleep-deprived..." Leona grumbled out as he put on a shirt before stepping off his bed. "Tch. I guess today IS the third day of the agreement. Just remember that come sundown, I'm kicking you guys out, no matter how this goes down. Have your things packed and ready to go."

"Of course." Isfrid smiled. "I prefer not having to stay in your dorm any longer." he bluntly stated.

-Time until Azul's contract expires: One day-

*
Courtyard

After morning classes, Isfrid and Grim met with Ace, Deuce, and Jack at the courtyard, where the ice prince brought a refreshing meal that is bound to give them plenty of energy, especially for his plan.

Isfrid gladly revealed his plan to return to the museum. Unfortunately for the others, however...

"....." Ace stared at Isfrid in shock.

"...." Deuce sweat dropped.

"Are you serious right now?" Jack asked, looking at Isfrid in disbelief as Ace's meatball fell off his fork.