𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 66

*
"Flotsam, Jetsam, now I've got her, boys. The boss is on a roll! This Poor Unfortunate Soul!"

**
Atlantica Memorial Museum

Floyd was starting to get tired of the game after a long game of tag. "Uhg...I'm so over chasing 'em around" he says while stretching.

"Just a little while longer." Jade assured, smiling at his brother. "Let's just enjoy ourselves."

"Hey, Isfrid!" Jack called out to him. "If we keep this up, we're gonna miss the deadline!" he exclaimed.

"Isfrid, are you SURE you know what you're doin;?" Grim asked, panting a bit from all the swimming.

"They'll come through for us." Isfrid grinned darkly at the Leech twins.

*
Mostro Lounge - VIP Room

Azul was sitting at his deesk, his head resting on his hand as he held his phone in the other that had a picture of Y/n before checking the time, smirking. It was 4:48 p.m.

"Heh heh..." Azul chuckled darkly. "Looks like Jade and Floyd are wrapping things up quite nicely." he says before darkly grinning. "Now Angelfish, Lumikuinen Minka, and that photo are as good as mine."

"Heh heh heh

"Heh heh heh... Ha ha ha ha ha!" Azul smirked before chuckling that evolved into a laugh filled with malice and obsession for Angelfish.

Oh how he couldn't wait until sundown. He wanted to spend his victory with his Angelfish and start making arrangements for her to officially become part of Octavinelle. Unfortunately, his thoughts came to an end when there was a sudden knock on the door that sounded urgent.

*Knock Knock*

"Pardon me, Mr. Manager!" An Octavinelle Student exclaimed as he slammed the door open in a panic.

"What is all this ruckus?" Azul sternly asked, placing his phone down onto the table as he looked up at the student.

"I'm terribly sorry, sir." The Octavinelle student apologized. "The Mostro Lounge is dealing with a problem right now..." he informed his Housewarden.

"Of what nature?" Azul questioned with a risen eyebrow.

"Several customers are making a fuss, and both Jade and Floyd are out at the moment, so..." The Octavinelle student explained.

"Really, now. What kind of unmannerly lout starts a scene in a dining establishment?" Azul questioned in disbelief before releasing a sigh. "Very well. I'll be right there. I'm sure Jade and Floyd will handle things well enough on their own." he says, standing up from his chair and walked over to the lounge. "Dear me..."