𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 55

*
"Poor Unfortunate Souls! In pain, in need. This one longing to be thinner, that one wants to get the girl. And do I help them? Yes, indeed."

**
Cafeteria

It was finally lunchtime after a long morning of stalking Azul and observing him during his classes. Azul walked over to the catering area with a tray in hand. "I think I'll have some squid ink pasta for lunch today." Azul says to himself. "Ah, but I do need my vegetables as well. An all-carb meal would be quite nutritionally lopsided..." he grabbed his main dish with a salad. "...and more to the point, it would go straight to my thighs." he said with a shadow looming over his face as he pushed up his glasses.

"...." Y/n and Jack watched from a nearby table, watching as Azul walked off with his lunch while eating their own. "I'm surprised he doesn't get hungry, eating so little...?" she questioned, waiting for Aqua to be done with their meal which was korean spicy noodles, also known as Bibim Naengmyun as the puppet poured in a whole packet of the spicy sauce. Additional the spicy sauce, there was sliced cucumber and daikon.

Y/n ate a whole kimchi leaf, holding it with her chopsticks while she waited for Aqua to finish stirring before putting soft boiled egg on time. "That's one spicy bowl..." Jack sweat dropped from the amount of spice since Aqua put the whole bag in.

Y/n noticed Jack's surprised stares before pulling the bowl close to her.

"I'm not sharing..." Y/n bluntly says.

"I-I wouldn't want it anyway!" Jack assured with a flush expressions due to how adorable Y/n looked. "B-But seems to me like Azul's the perfect honor student.

"Not even a bit for us to work with..." Y/n grumbled as she slurped her spicy cold noodles.

"He'll surely crack." Aqua assured.

"Mrooow..." "Auuuhg...." Y/n heard a familiar groan and turned to see the anemone trio looking all ragged and defeated while approaching her table.

" Y/n heard a familiar groan and turned to see the anemone trio looking all ragged and defeated while approaching her table