𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27

*
"Choose me or your pyre. Be mine or you will burn."

**
Noble Bell College - Bell Tower, Top Floor

**Noble Bell College - Bell Tower, Top Floor

Every single flower wilted from the over-fertilization caused by the chimes of the Bell of Solace

Every single flower wilted from the over-fertilization caused by the chimes of the Bell of Solace. Y/n released Rollo who slumped in defeat, grieving his loss as she couldn't help but look at the man in sympathy.

"All of the flowers are wilting!" Azul exclaimed in relief.

"Yes, and look outside. You can see them disappearing from the cityscape." Malleus stated, glancing down at the city. "We've managed to nip them in the bud before they could spread beyond the city limits. Now we can eradicate them."

"Yup, the Bell of Solace is one OP artifact." Idia grinned in praised.

"*sob* *sniff* *sob*" Rollo sobbed out. "The firelotuses... My flowers, my salvation, they're all withering away..." he cried out before he angrily looked up at the group. "You VILLAINS. What have you done?! Now Y/n could never be free from her pain!" he shouted.

"There's clearly only one villain here, and that's you." Azul scoffed, pulling Y/n away from Rollo to keep her safe.

"Not so from Flamme's perspective. He seems to truly believe he's in the right." Malleus frowned.

"I'm sure he does. It's probably the only way he can sleep at night." Azul says. "What a pitiful man."

"You think I'm in the wrong...?" Rollo asked with widen eyes, genuinely in disbelief before snapping. "No, YOU'RE wrong! It's magic! Magic is what took him away... That's the whole reason I'm trying to rid the world of mages and make it a peaceful place...a-and protect Y/n...love her and..." he stuttered out. "I'm not the one in the wrong here...!"

"......" Azul and Malleus were genuinely stunned in disbelief by Rollo's stubbornness and pride.

"*sigh* Yup, there it is. The exact defensive denial I expected." Idia dumbfoundedly stated. "This is just embarrassing." he cringed in second-hand embarrassment.