𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 23

*
"Don't let this siren cast her spell. Don't let her fire sear my flesh and bone."

**
Noble Bell College - Bell Tower Interior

"OH COME ON!" Idia exclaimed in frustration

"OH COME ON!" Idia exclaimed in frustration. "We're blowing 'em away, but they just keep multiplying. This is seriously starting to get on my nerves!" he says.

After all, the flowers do indeed keep on blooming every time they fight them off. All the fumes began overwhelming Y/n, making it harder and harder to concentrate. She tried to use total concentration: constant, which was a slight struggle to even breathe but she'll manage. After all, she has been in places where it is much worse.

"Rgh... The sheer concentration of them is making it hard to even breathe." Malleus groaned, struggling to breathe unlike with his beloved Once Upon a Dream. "Very well, I'll get rid of them. I'll unleash my magic as I did in the waterway and obliterate them en masse." he says.

Just before he was about to cast his magic, Azul interrupted him. "Don't. If you unleash a magical burst that powerful, the whole tower will collapse!" he exclaimed. "And then our whole plan would go up in smoke. Not to mention, the last thing I need is to be forced to pay reparations for damaging a historic building. Allow me to handle this." he offers.

"You?" Malleus asked with widen eyes.

"All we have to do is make it up the stairs, right? All three of you, get behind me." Azul demanded.

"Dude, this is NOT the time to show off." Idia shouts, his eyes going wide. "We can't have you screwing this up. Just let Malleus do his thing!"

"SHUSH. I'm trying to concentrate!" Azul shouted before he closed his eyes calmly, inhaling. "*inhale*" he began conjuring magical energy. "...Now! HRAH!" he unleashed the magic than immediately wilted all the flowers.

"Whoa!" Idia awed as Malleus widen his eyes in surprise as he held onto his beloved Once Upon a Dream

"You managed to blast just the flowers, without damaging the walls or stairs." Malleus says, quite impressed. "It looked like a raging fire being quelled in an instant. I never knew you could be so precise with your magic, Ashengrotto. I'm impressed." he praised.