𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 64

*
"I'm a very busy woman and I haven't got all day. It won't cost much, just your voice!"

**
Savanaclaw Dorm - Leona's Room

After returning to Savanaclaw, much to his dread, Isfrid opened the door to Leona's room, only to be dumbfounded by the sight. "Kingscholar...Bucchi..." he mumbled. He stared at the two in disbelief. Leona was hugging Y/n's pillow and Ruggie was lying on her futon, sniffing and snuggling into her blanket. "What are you guys doing...being creeps to my sister's stuff?"

Ruggie stiffened while Leona looked up at Isfrid with a pissed-off expression. "I just...miss her already." the hyena answered, hugging Y/n's blanket close to him.

"It's hasn't even been a day yet..." Isfrid deadpanned.

"The pillow still has her scent on it, so don't you dare wash it, Ruggie." Leona ordered the hyena with a slight growl.

"I'm not planning on washing her blanket anytime soon either..." Ruggie bashfully admitted. He then stood up from her futon, wrapping Y/n's blanket around his body. "Your job for today is to clean Leona's room." he says, gesturing over to the slight mess. Isfrid and Grim had dumbfounded expressions on their faces.

"You'd better earn your room and board, herbivores." Leona said with a smirk. "Consider this your punishment for failing to protect my kitten." he added.

Isfrid clenched his teeth, looking like he was about to punch the lion. "I-I guess that's fair..." he grumbled in defeat.

"Between Azul bossin' me around at work and Leona doin' it at home, I'm a mess. Uuugh." Grim groaned, completely annoyed with Leona.

"Start by putting all his randomly-discarded clothes into the laundry basket and tidying up all the stuff on his desk." Ruggie instructed. "Accessories go in this drawer. Books go on that shelf. Once the desk is clear, wipe it off with a dustcloth."

"You're not a cub, the least you can do is clean up after yourself." Grim mumbled.

"Even we do our own cleaning..." Isfrid grumbled as well.

"Hah?" Leona glared at the two. "Care to run that one by me again?"

"Eep! I-I didn't say nothin'." Grim shrieked, quickly hiding behind Isfrid who had a cat-like grin at Leona, which only pissed off the lion more.

"We should start cleaning for the his highness the 2ND prince." Isfrid told Grim, emphasizing the word second. More tick marks appeared on Leona's forehead, his glare even harder.

"Okay, I'll start cleanin' the pile of stuff offa this desk..." Grim says, hopping onto the chair to get a getter close-up. His eyes then widen upon seeing the stuff. "Whoa! He left some expensive-lookin' jewelry just lyin' around. And there's his wallet!" he yelped before grinning mischievously.

 And there's his wallet!" he yelped before grinning mischievously