𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 57

*
"Now, it's happened once or twice, someone couldn't pay the price. And I'm afraid I had to rake 'em 'cross the coals..."

**
Mostro Lounge - VIP Room

**Mostro Lounge - VIP Room

"Here we are." Azul says, opening the doors to the VIP room.

The trio walked into the VIP room after Azul, and Y/n couldn't help but look around. She even noticed the large vault in the back, making Jack widen his eyes in awe.

"What IS this place? Are we really still on school property?" Jack asked with surprise, his eyes going onto the vault. "Look at that huge vault... It's like some kinda bank."

"It looks calming in here..." Y/n muttered.

"Now then, do not just stand in the entry-way." Azul says, hiding back a smirk. "Please, have a seat." he says.

As Y/n and Jack sat on the sofa with Aqua standing guard behind her and Azul sitting on the sofa across from the, the Leech twins came in, with Jade holding onto a tray with some tea. He first gave Y/n her tea out of respect.

"Ah...thank you." Y/n thanked, grabbing ahold of her cup of tea.

"Your welcome, your majesty." Jade smiled.

Jade placed the rest tea on the table as Azul immediately got to the subject, crossing one leg over the other. "So, what would you like to discuss with me?"

Y/n moved the cup of tea in front of her lips, blowing some cold air into it to cool it down. "I'd like you to free the students you've indentured." she spoke in a demanding tone, as if she was giving an official order. Azul gave her a dark look to her face, not liking how her main focus was drawn to those poor unfortunate fools.

 Azul gave her a dark look to her face, not liking how her main focus was drawn to those poor unfortunate fools

After a few seconds, Azul burst out laughing. "Heh heh heh... Hah hah hah! Why, that...that is quite the demand for you to make of me dear Angelfish. What has brought you to make such a request?" he asked.