𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 63

*
"Come on you poor unfortunate soul. Go ahead! Make your choice!"

**
Octavinelle Dorm - Azul's Room

Azul opened the door to his room that had a large special tank inside. He noticed the way how Y/n trembled, clenching her heart. He frowned in worry, unaware of the fact that she saw a glimpse of a familiar pen and the sound of ink.

He took forward toward the tank and placed Y/n onto his bed, undressing her with a slight blush on his face. 'T-There isn't anything to be seen...for the potion is working just fine...' he thought as he removed her bra and underwear last.

He took notice that Y/n's legs stuck together after the removal of all her clothes, so he climbed up the stairs to the large tank that stretched out 2 miles. He opening the the top and gently dripped the crown princess into the water. The water glowed a bit, as the effects of the potion and smiled darkly as the water transformed her body into that of a mermaid.

 The water glowed a bit, as the effects of the potion and smiled darkly as the water transformed her body into that of a mermaid

Azul blushed madly upon seeing her underwater beauty. It looked absolutely ethereal as he smirked. "Ahh...my Angelfish." he cooed as his gripped the chains that were already prepared for her, clasping it around her wrists. The chains were quite long so she had the freedom to move around, just cannot escape due to a special potion to weaken a Spirit as they connected to the tank walls. He had quite the help when doing his research.

"You're finally where you belong..." Azul muttered with a sadistic smirk as he watched her sink onto the underwater futon at the bottom, giving him a perfect view of her sleeping from above and from next to his bed. He stepped down the stairs after closing the top, sealing it with a key.

Azul walked toward the front of the tank, seeing Y/n deep into her slumber and smiled gently, giving the tank between them a kiss over her lip. "I'm sorry to have to leave you like this. I dread every moment when we're not not together but I must attend afternoon class." he says softly.

After saying his quick goodbyes, he walked out of his room, locking the door behind him. "I will be back...I love you Angelfish~" he wickedly grinned.

*
Hall of Mirrors

The others finally escaped but...without Y/n. They all panted onto the floor, exhausted and worn out from the fright. "Phew. I was scared stiff there." Deuce panted out, a hand over his chest as he frowned in frustration. "But now...her majesty is in Azul's hands."

"We wouldn't be in this mess if you weren't such a huge target, Jack." Ace bluntly stated, pinning the blame on the large wolf.

" Ace bluntly stated, pinning the blame  on the large wolf