𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓾𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓽𝓱𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 56

*
"Those Poor Unfortunate Souls! So sad, so true. They come flocking to my cauldron crying, 'Spells, Ursula, please!' And I help them! Yes I do."

**
Mostro Lounge

Just as promised, Jack, Y/n, and Aqua arrived at the Mostro Lounge

Just as promised, Jack, Y/n, and Aqua arrived at the Mostro Lounge. Once they entered, they were surprised by how busy it was along with the amount of sea anemones. At least the regular employees who choose to work here get well-deserved aid.

 At least the regular employees who choose to work here get well-deserved aid

"This is kind of classy." Y/n mumbled as she looked around the cafe.

"Remember, you're in enemy territory here. Stay sharp at all times." Jack warned her as Aqua nodded.

"Eyyy, Little Sea Angel!" A familiar voice called out. It was Floyd, who spotted the trio and approached them with Jade. "Glad you could make it! I see you've got a sea urchin plus-one. Even that puppet is here~" he grinned.

"I'm tellin' ya I'm not a sea urchin!" Jack exclaimed.

"Well, well. Thank you for coming to our establishment so promptly." Jade thanked. "Welcome to the Mostro Lounge. Is this your first time dining here?" he asked the two males.

Jack was slightly dumbfounded by Jade's attitude as the princess was distracted, looking at all the fish. "Y'know, I've been wondering since lunch... Do you have a thing for askin' questions you already know the answers to?" he wondered.

"Heh heh. Just to be on the safe side." Jade chuckled. "If I may be so presumptuous, I would like to offer some guidance in order for you to be able to fully enjoy your experience here." he says as Aqua dragged Y/n back. "The Mostro Lounge is a meeting place for gentlemen. Any quarrels with other dorms are prohibited. Students from all dorms are expected to abide by Octavinelle rules on the premises. We pride ourselves on providing a place for everyone to enjoy under the same set of rules." he explained. "Now then, dear patrons. How may we help you?" he asked, having some sort of shadow over his forehead.