Cast/ Characters

Aanvik Shekhawat's Family

Aanvik's Father:- Mr. Veer Shekhawat. (वीर शेखावत)

Aanvik's Mother:- Mrs. Suman Shekhawat. (सुमन शेखावत)

Aanvik's younger brother:- Rudra Shekhawat. (रूद्र शेखावत)

Aanvik's younger sister:- Anvi Shekhawat. (अन्वी शेखावत)

Aanvik's best friend:- Sawaym Sharma. (स्वयं शर्मा)

Vaani Rajput's Family

Vaani's Uncle:- Mr. Nilesh Verma.(नीलेश वर्मा)

Vaani's Aunt:- Mrs. Nalini Verma. (नलिनी वर्मा)

Nilesh and Nalini's Daughter:- Kaya Verma. (काया वर्मा)

Vaani's Boyfriend:- Sameer Kapoor. (समीर कपूर)

Vaani's Son:- Zeeshan.

Umm... Hii Everyone!!!! I welcome all of you to Aawaz. This is my 1st Story so obviously its not gonna be perfect but I can definitely say that it is going to be so much different.

So, if all of you have some time to spare after reading your favourite novels, please stop by and have a look. You will not be disappointed. I can promise you that.

And if you like what I am writing, please share it with your book buddies and if you don't like it, then also its okay...

And, I know everyone likes to read Wattpad with their Internet connection off so that the ads don't disturb them, but please do me a favour and after reading... switch on the net and click the Share and Vote button.

And I will be definitely Okay, if you all not comment on the chapter, because I myself am so lazyyy!!!! That i also won't comment, but in case some you want to, then you are most welcome to comment!!! I will be happy to reply.

That's all. Happy Reading, Everyone.