Chapter 28

I just could not control it and how was I supposed to do that, when she looked like a walking goddess? When she's near, something within me seems to lose control

I just could not control it and how was I supposed to do that, when she looked like a walking goddess? When she's near, something within me seems to lose control. Her presence is captivating, almost divine. I regret feeling this way; it's as though I'm drawn to her innocence, wanting to make her forget everything but me. These thoughts aren't a reflection of how I view women; I don't seek to harm or disrespect them but when it comes to her, I feel like tying her up and fucking her until she forgets everything and everyone and only remembers me. There's an inexplicable desire to protect her, to ensure she remains exclusively mine. It's confusing because she doesn't realize the effect she has on others. When she entered the room, all eyes turned, consumed by desire. That reaction, wanting to shield her from those gazes, confuses me. I'm puzzled by my response to her presence.

I pull back to gaze at her flushed face with swollen lips, the result of our passionate exchanges. The fading red hue on her lips only enhances their allure. Feeling an irresistible urge, I grasp her waist and draw her closer, her petite frame pressed against mine. Cradling her face in my hands, I lean in for another fervent kiss. I savour her lips, alternating between gentle sucks, sensual licks, and teasing nibbles, conveying a sense of dominance. As she attempts to break free, I lift her, place her feet on mine, and continue our embrace, moving in a rhythmic dance of desire.

After a moment, we retreat, and I notice her rapid breathing. I avert my gaze, struggling to contain myself. Holy Fuck! She attempts to regain composure, perhaps unaware of still being in my embrace. I maintain my hold on her waist as she appears lost in her thoughts. Growing impatient, I gently squeeze her waist, prompting her to meet my gaze. Why does she look so stunning? It's maddening. Her radiant face, rosy cheeks adorned with a captivating blush, and luscious, swollen lips captivate me completely.

 "Let me go!" Vaani says softly, squirming a bit in my arms, and I look at her with amusement. I notice a strand of hair has fallen, delicately resting against her cheek. My hands instinctively move to her face, gently removing the strand, and I observe her shivering slightly. Holding her chin, I make her meet my gaze, discovering an intense shyness in her eyes that only enhances her beauty.

Upon hearing some voices, we reluctantly separate, and I scan the surroundings to identify the audacious individuals who dared to interrupt Aanvik Shekhawat. If it turns out to be my bothersome siblings causing the disturbance, I'll give them a piece of my mind. As I continue to survey the hall for the source of the voices, all I can discern is the muffled laughter. I turn around to find an infuriating person holding a phone, sporting a foolish smirk, and recording everything.

"Aree bhai humein nahi pata thaa, ki shekhawat ji aaj kal pyaar mein hai, aree bhai hum bhi dekhe vo mallika jisne iss rakshas ke dil pe kabu paya hai." This guy! Why on earth am I stuck with a bunch of eccentrics and drama magnets? I have no idea what I did to end up with this peculiar group of humans. I swear, one day, I might just snap and do away with them.