Chapter 3

Yusei's P.O.V
Watching the duel, Akiza was making the duel turn into a fairytale. She took over her opponents monster and attack with it. She ended he turn which her opponent delt damage. Akiza's opponent then summoned another monster by tributing his monster. It had 2900 ATK. Then the field spell Akiza activated half his monsters attack points which ended up being 1450. Akiza then gained another rose token.

"Impressive. Those rose tokens of hers can't be destroyed in battle." Greiger said. Y/n narrowed his eyes.

"She's got an impenetrable wall. But the question is how long can she hold out. Not even a rose garden can stop Randsburg forever." Y/n said.

"I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before that black rose gets clipped." Greiger added. I stayed silent.

"Say. Y/n, you dueled her before. Any tips if one of us duel her." Yusei asked.

"Not exactly. She hides in the shadows. She likes other people's pain and suffering. When I dueled her, she forced me to duel her. That dragon of hers scared me for life and gave me a run for my money I can tell you that." Y/n replied.

"Only 50 Life points left!? This duel is all but over." Y/n looked back at the Tv. We were surprised but Y/n wasn't.

"So. Do you think it's over?" Greiger asked.

"Not a chance." I replied.

"I agree. The duel isn't over until the last cards played." Y/n added. "But she is just getting warmed up."

"And why do you think that?" Greiger asked.

"Mmh. What to do...I think I will destroy my blak garden." Akiza said. The field spell cleared and her rose tokens started to wilt away.

"Here comes that Black rose dragon." Y/n said and he was right. Akiza's dragon appeared on the field again.

"I sure hate to admit it but it looks like this duel is over." Greiger said.

"Yeah. But i won't play out as you might think." I said.

"Say what?" He said confused. Y/n crossed his legs and moved his hair out of his face.

"Due to my Black rose dragons special ability, if I remove a plant type monster in my graveyard from play. Your masked knight's attack points go down to zero." Akiza explained. "Go Black vining bloom!"

Randsburg's monsters attack points went down to zero and Akiza's dragon attacked reducing Randsburg's life pointsdown to zero, winning the duel.

"I knew she will that duel." I said.

"What do you mean?" Greiger asked. "Like you two are connected?"

"I don't know. But there's something between us." I replied.

"Your signer markings. She has one too." Y/n said and kept looking at the screen. He soon stood up.

"I'm going to see if my uncle is alright. And have a word with Akiza if I can." He said and walked out.

Your P.O.V
I walked into the hallway and saw Akiza. She saw me and stopped. I crossed my arms.

"You and I need to talk." I said. She didn't respond. I sighed. "Your powers could of hurt people today. You almost hurt my uncle as well."

"I do not care if I hurt people and your uncle." She said. I growled.

"Your powers are out of control! If this keeps up you are going to hurt others around you and yourself, Akiza! You are going in to deep. You powers need to be stable. Your going to get your self killed!" I said to her. She glared at me.