Chapter 19

Your P.O.V
I sighed and stood up. I walked out and went outside to get some fresh air. I walked along the foot path when I saw Akiza coming out of the garden. She looked at me.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Better. But I still feel bad." I replied.

"Let's see what Yusei's doing? That might cheer you up a bit." Akiza suggested. I nodded, and we walked to find Yusei. When we found them, Yusei and Jack were sitting on the grass.

"Feeling any better?" Akiza asked.

"Yep." He replied. "What about you, Y/n?"

I sighed and went to sit down next to him.

"Still trying to wrap the information in my brain around about this whole thing." I replied.

"Well. That's good. Because I was starting to worry." Akiza said.

"You getting worried? That's a first." I said. She glared at me but smiled.

"We can't save the whole world from inament doom, with out you and Y/n you know?" She said.

"Yeah. We know. The same goes for you, Akiza." Yusei replied.

"When do we leave?" Akiza asked.

"After I take a nap." I replied and rested on the soft grass and Yusei's lap. He chuckled and held my hand.

"Yusei! Y/n!" We heard Luna say while running over to us.

"Hey Luna." Yusei said with a smile.

"You're coming, right?" Luna asked.

"You bet. What about you, Y/n?" I opened my eyes.

"They better get their game on because Y/n Anderson Yuki is going to throw them down." I said. Luna smiled widely.

"What about Leo?" Akiza asked. He walked up to us and thought for a moment, then had a bright smile on his face.

"Hey guys! Are you ready for this? I can't wait to see you take those dark signers down. It's going to be so totally cool, awesome!" Leo said.

'Oh boy.' I thought but felt Yusei play with my hair.

"Thanks." He replied. Then Leo and Ack started to fight. Yusei chuckled and looked down at me. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

"I suggest you take a nap before we head off." Yusei then said. I sighed.

"I wish I could." I said. He then chuckled. I felt D/n watch us. They seemed pretty calm about all this. Normally, they would be concerned or frustrated. We then heard Jack get up and walk off with a huff. Leo, Luna, and Akiza started to walk away, giving Yusei and I some time to ourselves.

"You know. After seeing that vision, they remind me of the both of us." Yusei said, looking out into the sunset. I sat up and moved closer to him.

"Really? I mean, that guy in red is the past version of me, but the guy in white. Now that's a different story. I mean. He sounded like you." I said. Yusei made a noise and wrapped an arm around me.

"Not that it matters now. I mean, we are alone now." He said with a grin, trying to flirt. I blushed lightly. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my face on them to hide my face. Yusei laughed.

"There's no need for you to hide, Y/n." Yusei said. He then lifted my face with his gloved hand to look at him. He leaned in and kissed me. I relaxed and returned it. We pulled away and leaned into each other's warmth.

"I wonder what's going to happen after this is all over." I said after a moment of silence.

"Don't know. But I do know that you will be my side until the end." Yusei said. I smiled and then felt winged Kuriboh on my head. I smiled. D/n was still out, enjoying the sunset as well as us. I rested my head on Yusei's shoulder.