Chaper 25

(When I was writing this, I lost most of the duel scene, so I had to get it somewhere else, so I am wrote this again but it will probably be in a script type thing.)

Your P.O.V
Driving onto the nazka lines, Crow took the first turn. He Summoned Blackwing - Mistral the Silver Shield with 100 ATK.

"Since I control a Blackwing monster, I can also summon Blackwing - Bora the Spear." Crow said. His monster had 1700 ATK. " I set a card face down and end my turn."

It was now Jack's turn. He summoned Mad Archfiend, which had 1800 ATK and set a card face down.

Yusei summoned Max Warrior, who had 1800 ATK and then set a card.

"Your move, Y/n." Yusei said. I nodded.

"I summon Obsidian dragon in defence mode and ply two face downs and end my turn." I said.

Goodwin's turn came up, and since we controlled monsters while he didn't, Goodwin special summed Oracle of the Sun, which had 1000 ATK. He then summoned Fire Ant Ascator in Attack Position, which had 700 ATK. He tuned Oracle of the Sun to
Fire Ant Ascator to synchro summon Sun Dragon Inti, which had 3000 ATK.

Rex banished Fire Ant Ascator from his graveyard to special summon Weeping Idol from his hand in Attack Position. He then pays 1000 LP, sending it to 15000 to special summon the Dark Tuner monster Dark Tuner Dark Goddess Witaka in Attack Position. He activates the effect of Witaka, making its level become equal to that of Sun Dragon Inti Goodwin Dark tuned Witaka to Weeping Idol to Dark Synchro Sun Dragon Quilla which had 2500 ATK He then sets 2 cards.

During the end phase, the effect of Moon Dragon Quilla activates, destroying itself. I was confused but didn't ask.

It was Crow's turn, drawing a card, Crow activates the Speed Spell - Tune Up 123, targeting his Mistral the Silver Shield and rolling a die. If he rolls a 1 or 2, its Level will increase by 1, by 2, if he rolls a 3 or 4, or by 3 if he rolls a 5 or 6. He rolls a 2, so the level of his monster increases by 1 to 3. He tuned Bora the Spear to his Mistral the Silver Shield to synchro summon Blackwing Armour Master which had 2500 ATK. Since he controls a Blackwing monster, Crow normal dummons Blackwing - Elphin the Raven, which had 2200 ATK, in Attack Position without any Tributes.

Crow attacks Sun Dragon Inti with Blackwing Armour Master. By its own effects, Blackwing Armour Master is not destroyed, and Crow takes no damage. In addition, a Wedge Counter is placed on Sun Dragon Inti. Crow then removes that counter to reduce the ATK and DEF of Sun Dragon Inti to 0. Crow attacks and destroys Sun Dragon Inti with Elphin the Raven, which is losing 2200, leaving his life points to 12800. Goodwin then activates the effect of sun Dragon Inti, destroying Elphin the Raven and inflicting damage to Crow equal to its ATK. Crow's life points went down to 1800. Since Sun Dragon Inti was destroyed, Goodwin activates the effect of Moon Dragon Quilla in his graveyard, special summoning it in Defence Position.

"I told you something was up with Goodwin's duelling style." I said. Crow sets two cards. Yusei hummed. It was now Jack's turn. He sets a card.

"I summon Magic Hole Golem in defence mode. Then I activate the effect of Magic Hole Golem, halving the ATK of Mad Archfiend so that Mad Archfiend can attack you directly this turn." He said and attacks Goodwin, directly making his life points go down to 11900. "I then activate Shadow Dance, inflicting another 1000 damage to you directly."

Goodwin's life points went down to 10900.

"I activate rising rush, to special summon Junk Synchron from my hand in Attack mode." Yusei said. During his end phase, the effect of Magic Hole Golem expires. It was Yusei's turn.

"I tune my Max Warrior with my Junk Synchron to Synchro Summon Junk Archer." He said. His new monster had 23000 ATK. "I activate Junk Archers special ability, banishing your Moon Dragon Quilla until the end of my turn!"