Chapter 17

Your P.O.V
Jaden, Jesse, Yusei, and I were at our place, having dinner. We enjoyed ourselves when Uncle Jesse brought out a book. My eyes widened in horror. Yusei noticed and looked at the book.

"Please... Don't show him that." I begged. Jesse smirked. Jaden was excited.

"This is going to be a lot of blackmail so pay attention." Jaden said. I groaned and covered my face.

Yusei's P.O.V
Jesse opened the book, and the first thing I saw was a baby version of Y/n running away from ducks. He was wearing a brown poncho that had a red picture on it.

"I remember that one! He was being followed by ducks, and he didn't know what they wanted, so they chased after him." Jaden said with a smile. Y/n groaned.

"That was the worst part of the day." He said.

"And this one was when we found out that he can see duel spirits. He was screaming like a child, thinking the place was haunted." Jesse said.

"Ad Libitum of Despia scared the crapper out of me." Y/n admitted. I chuckled.

"And this one. We were baking, and I went to the bathroom. Jaden and Y/n somehow got themselves in a sticky situation." Jesse said, pointing to a picture with Jaden and Y/n. They had awkward smiles on their faces.

"Oh! And this one! After he graduated from Duel Academy, a girl asked him out or to be his fiance, but he didn't know what that meant." Jesse said. "Just like his uncle."

Jaden had a sheepish smile while Y/n leaned back and sighed.

"They didn't tell me what it meant." Y/n said, trying to defend himself.

"You filled this whole book up in a year?" I asked.

"Most of it was from when he was a year old before his parents..." Jesse trailed off. Y/n sighed and closed the book.

"I think that's enough for tonight. Yusei and I have to go and see Goodwin tomorrow." I said. Jesse stood up and walked around the table to hug Y/n.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." Jesse said.

"It's not your fault, Uncle Jesse. It was an accident." He said. I looked at them and noticed a camera. It seemed like it had one more role in it. I picked it up. Y/n, Jesse and Jaden looked up at me with confused faces.

"I noticed a place in the book that doesn't have a picture in it. I was thinking one more to finish it." I said. Y/n's eyes widened slightly. He smiled, getting up and walking over to me.

"I might have the perfect place to take the picture." He said. Jesse and Jaden smiled. Following Y/n outside, we saw a clear star night sky. Y/n positioned the camera and set a timer on it. We stood next to each other, and the camera clicked. Y/n moved to check it out.

"And now we completed the book!" He cheered. We laughed. I walked over and looked at the picture. I felt like I was in a real family. Y/n was probably all I needed at this point.

Y/n and I were now in bed. We were just lying there, enjoying each other's comfort. Y/n shifted slightly, rolling onto his side. I was buried into his chest. I took in his sent, and it was a mixture of a rose and grease. I nuzzled into him. Y/n looked down at me and smiled.

"You sure do like nuzzling into my chest, don't you?" Y/n noted. I looked up at him and made a noise from my throat. I then felt a pair of lips on my temple. Y/n moved back and closed his eyes. I moved to his face, looking at how relaxed her was. Opening his eyes to stare into my sapphire blue ones. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my forehead on his while closing my eyes. It just seemed right.