Chapter 28

Your P.O.V
Jack, Crow, Yusei, and I were driving g through Satellite. We noticed it was cleaner than usual. Jack soon sped off with Crow. Yusei shook his head and drove next to me.

"When will they sto acting like children?" I asked.

"Never, probably." Yusei replied with a smile. We soon arrived at Martha's to see three children waiting. I got off my duel runner and walked over to Martha. She smiled and hugged me tight.

"It is so good to see you again, Y/n. How have you been?" She asked.

"Good. How about you?" I said. She smiled.

"Nothing has changed. And what about my boys? How have they been treating you?" She asked.

"Yusei's been great. Crow and Jack can be a little bit of a hassle at times, but we're alright." I replied. I took my helmet off.

"Have the kids cause you any trouble, Martha?" Crow asked.

"Nothing like the trouble that you caused me when you were their age." Martha replied. Crow laughed nervously.

"Go and have a look around you four. Then you can meet us back in the house." Martha said.

"I think I'll stay a while." I said. I was then dragged by Yusei.

"Nope. I'm not putting up with these two on my own. You're coming with." He said.

"What are you? My mother or something?" I asked.

"No. But I am your lover, so get on my runner." He replied.

"No point in arguing with Yusei, Y/n. He's going to put up this argument for as long as it takes." Martha said. I sighed and got on his runner. Yusei smiled and got in front of me. We soon drove around Satellite. I had my arms wrapped around Yusei's waist.

"I need to put my foot down more often." I whispered to myself.

"What’s that, Y/n?" Yusei asked.

"Nothing, Yusei." I replied. He hummed in suspicion. I sighed in relief.

"Thought so. Anyway. I was thinking of taking you on a date, later on." Yusei said. I looked at him.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"You'll see." He replied. I hummed in suspicion. He glanced back at me. I rested my head on his back, closing my eyes in relaxation.

He soon turned a corner, and we went the long way to Martha's. He soon stopped in an alleyway. I was confused, Yusei took his helmet and got up. I took my helmet off and was about to get up when Yusei grabbed my helmet and placed them on the ground. I was going to question when he sat on my lap facing me. My face started to heat up. He smirked, wrapping his arms around my neck, pulling me into a kiss. I was surprised at first but soon melted into the sweet kiss. I rested my hands on his hips under his blue jacket. We pulled away for air. We looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes in silence.

"I really wanted to do that for a while." He said softly. I smiled and hugged him.

"I have too. Just next time. Don't park out in the open. We could have done it when we got to either my place or yours." I replied. Yusei hummed but went for another kiss. I hummed and kissed back. Yusei threaded his fingers through my hair. I hummed at the contact. We pulled away again.

"We should get going. Martha and the others would be expecting us." I said. Yusei stayed silent. He nuzzled into my neck.

"I could drive us back if you want." I suggested. Yusei got up and grabbed our helmets, giving me one of them. I moved forward and started to engine. Yusei sat behind me, resting his head on my shoulder blade. Driving towards Martha's, Yusei was just enjoying the ride while I was focusing on the road. He soon started to kiss my neck.