Chapter 15

Yusei's P.O.V
"You both sure are close." Blister said. While Yusei and I were fixing his duel runner.

"Y/n's been with me ever since the beginning. Right Y/n?" I said. Y/n smiled and grabbed a wrench.

"Haha. Must have been tough for the both of you." Blister said.

"Yeah. Y/n was very shy but proud of himself when we first met. I thought he was talking to himself but I was wrong." I replied. Blister laughed again and continued to work on his laptop. Y/n was soon under the bike and started to repair it.

"Y/n?" I asked. He hummed and placed the wrench down. He soon came out and grabbed a screwdriver. I smiled softly and got down next to the bike. Y/n placed the screwdriver down and was looking for the wrench. I placed it in his hands.

"Thank you." He said.

I talked to Y/n for a bit. I soon sat in my seat and revved her up. It didn't sound good.

"Try the accelerator. That might be the problem." Y/n suggested. I went to work on the accelerator for a few moments, and then he revved it. It sounded perfect. I looked at Y/n, and he grinned. I wasn't going to bother asking, but I could tell Y/n would just shrug and never tell me. I sat up and walked over to him. Blister came over with his laptop and started to talk to me.

Your P.O.V
I got off the duel runner. I then heard something coming from behind the runner. I slowly walked over and saw two duel monsters playing.

"Alright you two. Run along now. We don't want to break the bike again." I said to Baby dragon and black dragon's chick. We then saw a helicopter hovering above us.

"This can't be good." Blister said.

"I have to agree with you on that one, Blister." I replied.

We were inside talking to someone. He had a beard and was wearing a suit and tie. Martha handed the man a cup of tea. Yusei was sitting in front of him. I sat next to Yusei. The man looked worried.

"I'd like to thank you for taking the time to see me, Mr. Fudo and Mr. Anderson Yuki. I'm here because I need you to save my daughter, Akiza." The man said.

"What about her?" I asked.

"So you're Akiza's dad? I heard of you. It's not too flattering, I'm afraid, senator. " Yusei said.

"I know. But I'm trying to make things right. She's in the hospital suffering from heartbreak. It's my fault." The man said. "I pushed her away, and she joined that Acadia movement. With Sayer missing, she's got no one. She doesn't even respond to use, her parents. Who would blame's her. That's why I'm here."

I hummed lightly. Yusei was silent. I looked at the man.

"Before I let my Yusei and Y/n run off again, how about you tell us the whole story from the beginning." Martha said with a harsh look. I snorted. Yusei smiled at me and turned back the man with a serious look.

"I have never been someone that you might call father of the year. I had an important job. It was my first year as a senator. I had a lot of responsibilities, I guess. I forgot what mattered. I was doing important work. But how do you explain that to a little girl. As the mouths passed, I saw less and less. I thought I could make you for lost time by duelling whenever we had the chase. Which seemed to work well enough, until one day, Akiza was getting g better and better with her new deck, I joked about it at first, but I thought she might go pro." He explained. My eyes widened.

"You called her....a monster?" I asked. Now that pissed me off.

"That day, the black rose was born." the man said. He started to cry. "It's all my fault that Akiza, my precious daughter, became a duellist known as the black rose. Her psychic powers kept growing stronger, I couldn't let her around other children, and instead of helping, I made things worse." He said.