Chapter 27

Your P.O.V
Yusei, Crow, and Jack were working on the engine again while I was trying to find out the answers and who's after me. Zora came in to yell at Jack and Crow again. Which Yusei saved them again. The door burst open again by Leo and Luna and their friends. I grumbled. The children then gasped. I glanced at them. They had their eyes on me. Oh no. I got up and ran. They chased after me.

"No. Not today and not again!" I yelled out. They soon caught up to me, tripping me over. I landed on my stomach with a thud. They started to laugh. I growled. Yusei, Crow, and Jack smiled.

"Look at that, guys. Y/n is loved by all." Yusei teased.

"When I get up off this dirty floor, I am going to beat the -"

"Language Y/n. There's kids around." Crow said with a smirk. The children were laughing, jumping around. They got off me and started to pick up the cards. I groaned and saw a hand. I looked up to see Yusei's royal blue eyes. I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up off the floor.

"You seem pretty tired. We've been working hard. Go and relax for a bit." Yusei said. I sighed and went to pack up my stuff.

"So you're the famous Y/n Anderson Yuki?" I glanced at a kid with black hair. I looked at him, curiosity.

"Yeah. That's me. What can I do for you?" The kid hummed. He didn't say anything. Then D/n appeared.

"Let me talk to him." D/n said. I nodded and switched. The kid stared at my body, then jumped back in fear. D/n laughed. Everyone seemed to notice the change.

"Good to see you again, D/n. How have you been?" Yusei asked.

"Well. Thank you. Y/n switched with me just for a few moments. I wanted to see the children's reactions. This one here. Face like a fish bone!" D/n replied with a laugh. The kid growled in annoyance. Luna walked up to D/n and smiled. They looked back at her and ruffled her head.

"Can we have Y/n back now?" Yusei asked. I laughed while D/n rolled their eyes.

"I should have known. You do realise that I will have to come out once a month to have a day, right?" D/n said. Yusei hummed, and we switched back.

"You like me more than D/n, don't you?" I asked. Yusei smiled and kissed my head. I rolled my eyes and smiled. The next day, Yusei and I were working when the door opened to reveal a man.

"Excuse me? Is anyone in here?" He asked.

"Just us." Yusei replied, standing up with a wrench in hand.

"I was hoping I would find a Yusei fudo and a Y/n Anderson Yuki." The man asked.

"You found them. What do you need?" I replied. Standing up stretching.

"I heard you two were good at fixing things and wanted to know if you can fix it?" The man replied, sheepishly. The man explained, and then he said it talks too much.

"Wait. Talks too much?" Yusei said.

"What machine are we talking about?" I asked. The man explained. Yusei and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Never heard of it." Yusei said.

"Let's go and have a look at this machine. " I said in quotes. The man smiled, and we went to a school? We walked in and saw a door opened.

"Excuse us." Yusei said. We saw Akiza, Leo, and Luna. Everyone started to whisper.

"Well, I'll be. It is the fortun Cup champion and his sidekick." The man said. I growled.

"Sidekick?!" I yelled out. Everyone blocked their ears. Yusei sighed.

"What is it that brings you to this lustrous hall of duel Academy?" The teacher asked.