Chapter 11

Your P.O.V
“No. Just no. Rally, you will know when you’re older.” I said with a horrified expression. As I continued. My phone started to ring. Jesse’s contact popped up.

“I’m screwed.” I mumbled and picked it up. “Are you both done?”

“Y/n Anderson Yuki! You have some explaining to do!” Jesse yelled out. I heard Jaden whimpering. Oh boy.

“Yeah, about that...You know the thing I told you before Yusei came over? Yeah. I’m literally doing that.” I tried to explain. Jesse stayed silent.  

“Okay! Just be careful alright? And please! Do not give me a heart attack again! Do you hear me! Your uncle just had my strong coffee, and his energy levels are insanely high at the moment.” Jesse replied.

“Which you had to mention intercourse?” I asked. Jesse chuckled nervously.

Yeah. Sorry about that.” Jesse replied.

“There was a body child sitting next to me!” I spoke. Jesse stayed silent. I then added to my sentence. “He is ten years old.”

“Really? I learnt about that when I was ten.” Jesse said.

“Unlike uncle Jaden, he learnt that when he was eighteen! Eighteen for the gods of Egypt!” I yelled out.

“Yeah, but didn’t you learn that when you were young?” Jesse asked.

I was sixteen.” I replied mentally saying What the hell.

“Well. I better get going. Jaden wants cuddles.” Jesse said.

“Tell him when he’s back to normal that I said greetings.” I spoke.

“I will. Good luck! And if you need anything, you know who to count on! Love you Y/n!” Uncle Jesse said. I smiled.

“Thanks. Love you too.” I said and hung up. I then groaned. “I am so going to murder them.”

The group laughed while Rally was confused. He looked at me with innocent eyes. I sighed and got up.

“I am headed to bed. Today has been a strange day.” I said and went over to my duel runner. The kids looked up and moved away. I smiled and petted one of their heads. I grabbed my backup bag that was in the compartment and grabbed a blanket from it. I laid down on the blanket and curled over. I then felt someone sit next to me. They then started to play with my hair. I smiled and moved so my head was in his lap. Yusei continued to play with my hair.

“Do you think we can defeat these dark signers?” Yusei asked. I hummed and looked up.

“With a little help, we’ll defeat them. If what Goodwin told us this morning about the dragon leader and the armies were true, we must defeat them. But we won’t do it alone. We’ll do it together.” I replied and closing my arms. Yusei hummed but stayed silent. I looked at him and sat up. I moved next to him and petted my lap. Yusei seemed confused but laid his head in my lap. I started to play with his hair. Yusei hummed at the contact and melted. I giggled and continued to play with his extremely soft hair. Yusei closed his eyes and smiled, rolling over onto his stomach, hugging my waist.

“I love you...” Yusei muttered.

“I love you too. Now get some sleep You need it.” I replied. Yusei’s eyes widened but soon softened. He hummed and nuzzled my waist. He seemed to be loving this. I then heard soft breathing coming from Yusei. I smiled and kissed his head and continued to play with his hair feeling like I was at home again.