Chapter 10

Your P.O.V
Yusei took off his helmet and got off his runner. The other guy did the same. I took off my helmet and held it tight.

"You got some explaining to do pal." The oranged haired male said while sliding down the junk pile. "So start talking."

"First things first..." Yusei said. They were going to punch eachother. I was about to get up but was surprised to see them greet eachother with a secret handshake?

"Hey Yusei!" He said.

"Good to see you Crow." Yusei replied with a smile.

Crow looked at me and smirked.

"No need to be so serious. I wouldn't hurt an old friend." He said. Yusei turned to face me. I crossed my arms and looked away.

"Who' your friend?" Crow asked walking over to me. I felt D/n growl at the guy.

"Crow this is Y/n Yuki. Y/n this is my old friend Crow." Yusei said. Crow held out my hand to shake. I hesitated but shook it anyway.

"Yuki huh? Heard about you. The kids haven't stopped talking about you ever since they saw you duel for the first time." Crow said. I nodded.

"Anyway. What have you been up to?" Yusei asked Crow.

"Oh you know me. Still fighting the good fight. Robbing the rich to feed the poor and all that." Crow replied hitting Yusei lightly. I raised an eyebrow which got Crow and Yusei smiled. I was confused.

"So I see sector security got to you both." Crow pointed out.

"Yeah well.." Yusei trailed off.

"I got this a few years ago driving through the junk pipe." I said.

"I see you finally learn how to use a wrench." Yusei teased. I chuckled at that.

"Yeah. Finished her last year. She's a beauty right?" Crow asked.

"Depends how well she works." I said, rolling my eyes. Crow looked at me with a slight glare.

"She works perfectly fine thank you very much!" Crow yelled out.

"Anyway, what do you say we hit the streets?" Crow asked. I shivered and placed my helmet back on my head.

"I wonder how much has changed." I mumbled and reved my runner. Yusei got on his and we were off. Looking around while we were driving, the streets seemed the same as the day I left. D/n floated next to me, keeping up as well.

"So I hear that you're some big shot champion now." Crow said.

"Yeah. Something like that." Yusei said. They both laughed and they drove infront of me. I looked up and saw the same cloudy skies I didn't want to see. I followed Yusei and Crow down the streets. I noticed Yusei slow down for me to catch up.

"Y/n? You alright?" Yusei asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied. Yusei kept looking at me.

"Yusei. I'm fine." I reassured him. Yusei didn't seem fased so he stayed by my side. Crow looked confused but then smirked. I blushed madly and looked away. Yusei looked confused but shook it off. We stopped in the middle of a wrecked road. Parking our runners and went to sit down.

"So Goodwin captured your friends and forced you to duel in that tournament?" Crow asked.

"I was invited to it." I said, still holding my helmet.

"Now we need to make sure they're safe." Yusei replied.

"Well then. Let's head to your old hideout." Crow said.