Bedroom Talk

Bedroom Talk

Caleb was the one person who can make me feel like this and I was loving it. I want Caleb to be the one person who would make me feel all the feelings that one human being can feel.
I want to feel all the emotions that he can give me. I want to do all my first time stuff with him. But when he was about to get my panties off of me I stopped him.

"What is the matter love?" he said as he crawled up to me eye level.

"I really am very, very, very sorry love but I think I'm not ready for this yet." I apologized. He plopped his head into my b.reast. "I'm so sorry love." I pulled his head for us to be in eye level. "Hey." I can tell he was disappointed.

"And here I am thinking we will be doing this tonight." He said sounding disappointed.

"I'm not ready for this. Could we take it slow?" I asked searching for an answer through his eyes.

"And to think I was excited at the strip tease you made a while ago." He whined.

"How can I make it up to you?" I asked to take the disappointment from him.

"Nothing." He laid beside me and closed his eyes. I climbed on his chest begging for his forgiveness.

His eyes still closed I stood up and gave him a kiss on his forehead then his nose and he took a grab of me and pinned me down into the bed and kissed me passionately.

When we parted our lips I apologized at him again.

"Well, I want to take it slow. It is our first day of being couples officially today and look at us, we are almost naked next to each other and..."

He planted a kiss on me again.

"Shut up. You always make me excited for nothing." He scowled at me. I whimpered. I think he is pissed at what happened. I was a little scared and was silent by his words.

He went back lying beside me.

"I said I was sorry. And for the record, if it makes you feel better, you are the only person who has done everything you've done to me tonight. And the only person I stripped down for." I pouted, got a blanket and rolled to my side so that my back was facing him.

Moments later he hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry love." He said. Well I didn't let my pride got in the way. I was the first one who was asking for forgiveness so what I did was face him and looked into his eyes.

"I was just frustrated and was very h.orny at the moment. Sorry if I got pissed. I'll promise to wait until you are ready and to take things slow. You are right." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. I've never felt relieve in my whole life.

The hug was loosening and I need to make it up for c.ockblocking him. So the only thing i thought of is talk to him.

"Hey love, could you tell me the story of your first time?" I was curious and that is the first thing that popped out my head. Well we are a couple after all and I want to learn everything about my husband.

He looked at me confused eyes. His hug was now gone and I had the chance to sit on the bed. He then followed my lead and sit on the bed too and then kissed my bare back.

"Why do you want to know when we can make our own first time story together?" he teases.

"Well, I had no first time story to tell and I am curious of what you did on your first time." I responded.

He leaned his back into the head rest of the bed and I followed him.

I looked at him intently and waiting for the story he will be telling.