Our First Time

Our First Time

It seems that hearing that from him made me nervous. There is so much to digest and now he was kind of giving me a hint to have coitus with him.

He brushed his thumbs unto my lips and it gave shivers down my spine. He leaned down to give me a chaste kiss. I pushed him gently and he let go of me.

I walked away from him and had the idea of stripping my clothes one by one while going into our bedroom. The first thing I got out off is my toms.

Every step I made, I left a piece of clothing leaving him mesmerized at behind the front door.

I was midway through the living room when I started stripping my clothes. I took off the shirt I was wearing and threw it at him.

"What are you doing?" he asked with a different kind of voice. I swear I heard that voice when we almost done it few days ago.

I didn't answer him. I took another two step again towards the hallway. I don't have many clothing in me, so the next thing I had to take off was either my bra or my shorts.

I unbutton the button on my denim shorts and unzip the zippers. I slowly took it off making sure that I bent down with my butt facing him.

I took a quick glance of him and I swear that he was looking at me with those dark gray lustful eyes. My inner goddess was praising me for doing these things and making me feel like I was sexy.

I stood up walked towards the hall and unhook the hooks on my bra as soon as I'm in the hallway entrance. I slowly took them off making sure that he can't see my bosoms. I threw my bra towards him but it didn't reached him.

I faced him while my left arm was covering my breasts and my right hand pointed at him and slowly gestured him to come. I saw a smirk on his face.

He then slowly walked towards me taking his shoes, his shirt, and his pants off leaving just his boxer briefs. I ran towards the bedroom door but he caught up on me. He pulled me and pinned me on the walls.

"This turns me on Eyre." She said in a sexy rough voice. He kissed me gently and my arms automatically wrapped around his neck. Being small and all he lifted me and my legs wrapped themselves upon his waists.

Our breath deepens and our kiss got so intense. I could feel his hard thing beneath me. He grabbed me and slowly walked inside the bedroom.

He gently lay me down on the bed and dimmed the lights. We continued kissing. Biting lips, sucking tongue, and grabbing hairs. It was really intense for me. He then kissed my neck slowly with passion. I grab a hold on his hair. I tugged it lightly earning a moan from him.

His kisses went to my breast which made moan and fueled him up. He cupped my left breast gently squeezing it and slowly pinching my erected nipples. I grazed my nails on his back and I could feel him smile while he kiss my other breast.

Oh god. The sensation it gave me is unbelievable. Caleb kissing and sucking on my breast is just... I can't even...

I pulled his hair hard that made him stop and went back on my face.

"Are you okay?" he asked me with amusement dripping on his voice.

"Yeah. It's just that I'm not used to somebody sucking my breast." I admitted.

"Oh love, I promise you this isn't the last time I'm going to do that to you and our babies would be sucking those in the future. Lucky little bastards, they aren't here yet but still I'm envy." I think he was teasing me.

"Oh Caleb stop it. I'm not planning on being pregnant just yet. I want to graduate college first."

He frowned at me.

"We should put you on pills." He said with a sexy voice and started kissing me again. His hands wanders through my body. His touch lingers to every inch of where his hands wanders. Every inch wanting more of him.

He was literally humping me with our underwear on. My core could feel his hard rock thing poking me. I think I'm really not ready for this thing.

His kisses trailed down from my lips to my neck to my jawline and to my ears which he nibbles and licked. Oh god Caleb what are you doing to me. Everything he does made me feel good.

He then got back to my lips upon saying the words. "Are you ready?" which I didn't answer. I am really not ready.

He continue trailing down kisses on my neck down to my collar bone, then to my breast down to my stomach down to the garter of my panties.