Cheater Cheater Best Friend Eater

What's with that I love you from Caleb? Sheesh.

I took a cab going to Rachel, well, if I ran going there, it would take a few minutes more of Rachel alone than that of five minutes if I took a cab.

As soon as I was in front of the apartment, I called Caleb and let him know that I am on the building and I am on my way up to Rachel's room.

I ran as if I was Flash the superhero. I just knew she needed me. Well knowing Rachel, if she is depressed, she would do stupid things you can't even imagine a sane person would do.

Well she once drank a shampoo because she and Adam broke up when they were just a few months upon dating.

She did drank up 2 bottles of Jack Daniels by herself when she failed a class.

And the last thing I remembered she had done stupidly was get drunk and did a foursome with random dudes and she was the only girl. And I don't want to tell the story in detail. I call it a gangbang and that deed made more problems for them.

I opened the door wide screaming Rachel's name. I heard some crashing in the kitchen. I ran towards her.

"Hey honey, it's me Eyre. I don't want to question you now or anything but, what have you drank? What have you consumed? Did you hurt yourself?" She stared at me.

"I've done everything for him. He was even my first. We've been dating for 8 years now. Where did that bitch came from?" she said as I looked all over her for signs of blood or anything.

"Have you let him explain himself?" i said as i looked around the kitchen from where i sat for signs of things she might have consumed.

"I saw them kissing at the lobby." She cried and cried and cried. "Where are the freaking booze when you need them?"

"Do you want me to call Caleb and let him know Adam's part of the story?" She doesn't answer but I knew that is what she wanted.

I dialed 1. It was a speed dial for Caleb. He answered immediately.

"Hello love." He greeted. I could hear him smirk on the other line.

"Hey love, have you relieved yourself while thinking of me?" I was surprised at the words that had come out of my mouth. Rachel was looking at me with her teary eyes but want to know about what was the story of why I had said that.

"You bet you." He was amused.

"Hmm, as much as I am amused at your answer, I was thinking if you could call your brother for an explanation and could you bring up some booze here maybe."

"Anything for you love. I'll be there as soon as I talk with Adam. I'll bring him with me if it turns out good."

"Okay bye. Thank you."

"I love you."

"I don't know how to answer that one yet."

"You answered it a while ago."

"We will settle this one later love. See you later. Get some booze in here." I hang up before he could say something.

"Okay I know this is my time to be emotional but what the heck happened between you and Caleb." Rachel asked.

I was startled when Rachel spoke.

"Do I have to tell it? Well, let's deal with your problem first."

"No,no,no. I want to know your first." There is no point in arguing with Rachel.

"Well. Curiosity turned into bliss."

"OH MY GOD. HAVE YOU DONE IT WITH A WATERS?"

"No. You prevented it. You called in the middle of our bliss."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry to interrupt."

"Well, it's okay. I love you more that doing that with him."

"So what happened?" Seems like she was not problematic. She wanted the latest scoop from my sex life which I do not have.

"Well, I was curious of the kissing with exchanging of saliva or with tongue. I saw lots of that action today. Then we watch a movie, 'friends with benefits' then we end up kissing intensely and it gets a little too intense and end up pulling each other's shirts and he took of my bra too. It was very much intense that he had a b.oner then you called and I left him with his b.oner."

"hahahahahaha. So much for your first time. I'm sorry my bad."

We didn't talk about the problem she had with Adam. She asked and asked and gave me advices if the comes again and I doubt it would again.

An hour after Caleb and Adam came barging in the apartment door. With some bottles of alcohol enough to make us drunk.

We let Adam and Rachel talk privately on her room.

Caleb and I started drinking as he told me the story behind Adam and the mystery girl he was kissing.

"He wasn't kissing her. He saw the girl on the lobby very drunk and wanted to help her. Well upon helping her, girl pulled Adam thinking that he was her boyfriend. That's when Rachel saw them. Adam started to explain but Rachel didn't let him. Adam wouldn't let anything ruin the love he have with Rachel. I mean 8 years of dating."

"So where did you find him?" I asked him taking another shot of vodka.

"In the bar near this apartment." He took his shot.

It took us a bottle of vodka after Adam and Rachel came out Rachel's bedroom they were holding hands again.

"Hey why'd you start without us?"

"Uh, what else should we do out here while you patch things up?" I said hearing the rudeness in my own voice. Oh god, I'm drunk.

"Someone's drunk and cranky." Rachel replied to my rudeness amused.

"Well, you interrupted the sheer bliss I was feeling a while ago." I answered. I could not stop myself from saying that.

"Okay, you are drunk let's go home." Caleb said.

"No,no,no let's drink some more love. Let Rachel and your brother join in with us. No, we need to celebrate they got back together."

They did not argue on me in that. But I feel like they weren't giving me any of the booze.

"Hey, give me some!" I pleaded.

"No. You have enough of your share." Caleb said.

"Can I have some of yours?" I feel light headed. His shook his head. "Please?" I practically beg at Caleb. I sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around him. He held my waist. And gave me his shot. "Heehee I knew you'd do anything for me." I drank the whole glass for him. I took a lot of his share of drinks.

"I really shouldn't get you drunk in the future. I'll never gonna give you any drinks in the future." He tightens his grip on my waist.