Won't Go Home Without You

Friday. My guy friend which is also a classmate of mine texted me that we should meet at his dorm and make the miniature that we were working on. I had forgotten all about it. With the marriage thing going on this week.

'Will be coming over after my class. See you at your apartment @5pm.'

We both have classes after lunch. Caleb cooked a nice meal for us for lunch. He didn't do any shenanigans while we were at the apartment. I was glad for that. Well, in the 4 days I've lived with him, he either tease me or flirt with me. Today, is just normal.

We got ready for school and headed out for school. We walked from the apartment to our school. It was a cold breezy day and I didn't brought any jacket with me. The cold breeze crept into my skin which made me shiver.

"What's the matter love?" Caleb saw me shiver.

"It's cold and I didn't bring my jacket with me today."

"Here have mine." He handed me a jacket that was in his bag pack. It was a green hoodie.

"How about you?" I asked him as I slide myself inside his jacket. It was a little too big.

"I'm fine. I have football practice after class so I don't need that. And by the way, I really love it when you wear my clothes. You look adorable."

I rolled my eyes at him. Then we continued to walk towards the university. Out of nowhere, he held my hand and squished it. I look at him astonished. He was smiling.

His hands felt warm and big. I like the feeling of holding them. I didn't complain at all. We walked through the university yard holding each other's hands.

We got in the Engineering building. Well, we both are engineering student but I really didn't know what field is he in. He dropped me by my classroom.

"Caleb, uh, I need to know the apartment's password. I'll be coming home late later. I have a project to finish and its due on Monday."

"Well, I'll text it to you later." We were still holding hands.

"And another thing. I don't have your number."

"What's yours?" he gave me his phone. I saved my number and gave it to him.

"I'll text the code to you later."

"Don't overdo yourself practicing." I reminded him. "See you later." He kissed me and bid his farewell.

I was watching him walking down the hall when someone just grabbed me from behind.

"Hey Mrs. Waters." Rachel teased.

"I'm Ms. Torres."

"Not true, you are Mrs. Waters." She insisted. "So how is the newlywed couple?"

"I should be the one asking that one to you when you marry Adam." I pouted.

"Well, 2 months from now, you can ask me that question too." She said. "How are you? You've been MIA since Wednesday."

"Well, it was partly your fault. You made me go back to the apartment in the middle of the night. I got sick and Caleb took care of me. Then the next day, he got my cold and I took care of him." I explained myself.

"So, how was it?" she asked eager to learn about my life now.

"It's weird actually. I'm used to being teased by him but he being nice to me is new. He always flirts and he really knows how to cook food."

"And?" she was excited at what I told her. I could see her eyes glisten. She is always like that when a guy shows interest with me.

"We sleep in the same bed." then the bell rang. Rachel ran to be in her class.