Vegas

I was walking down an aisle with a white veil on my head and I was holding a bouquet of flowers. There were some people seated on the chairs. Most of them I didn't know. A friend was my bridesmaid and the best man is a guy I didn't even know. The pianist was playing the wedding march song while I was walking towards the small altar.

I was a few feet towards the altar with a guy that was standing on the side. I looked at him and saw his grey eyes looking at me intently. As soon as I was nearing him, the guy extended his hands for me to hold and I had doubts of taking them but I took them anyway. He assisted me into the seats in front of the altar.

The priest started the sacred sacrament. My heart was beating abnormally. Sheesh, what had I got myself into? The priest made us stand for our vows. He held my hands it was really warm and mine were cold.

"Do you Edward Caleb Waters take Hazel Eyre Torres to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." His voice was deep. He took the smaller ring from the white pillow with a white silk pillowcase and place it to my ring finger.

"Do you Hazel Eyre Torres take Edward Caleb Waters to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." I said meekly. I carefully took the ring that was left in the pillow. I placed it carefully to his ring finger.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride."

The guy in front of me bent down held my chin up brushed his lips through mine. Our friends was cheering on what was happening.

Well this is just any normal day. A very normal day for a marriage of two normal person. Yeah, his is a just normal day here in Vegas.