Where Did The Party Go?

I woke up early with a tremendous headache and Rach and Fyre was beside me. When I got out of my room I was amaze to see the three girls with their dates last night half naked. What have they done in here? Oh gods what are they thinking?

While I was wandering through the suite, I had thought of a brilliant idea. I want a party here in our suit. Well for Rachel of course and it will be convenient for me (I think).

I had done the liberty to plan the party by myself while everyone was sleeping their butts off. The suite was large enough for having a kick ass party so I made myself occupied by make a flier. I headed outside and photocopy the flier and handed some to strangers.

When I got back again the hotel and they were still on the floor sleeping. I let those bastards sleep up until 10am and shooed them away because the sun was really up. They were embarrassed at not being decent and head out. I handed them a flier each for the party later.

The girls were having a huge hangover but I said about the party on our suite this evening. They agreed to it and I said that I had the fliers distributed. We headed out to buy the liquors and find some good catering services they had in Vegas.

All day we were preparing for the awaited party. We bought tons of booze that can fill up an entire regular sized pool (okay I was exaggerating on this one but yeah, we did bought tons of booze). We were preoccupied on getting it all done when the first guest arrived.

One by one they were piling up and the next thing we knew our suite was very occupied by so many people we didn't knew. They were having fun and dancing all night. Thanks to the DJ we hired for the party.

The promise I made that I will not have any drinks, well I broke that one. I have a drink in hand but I promise that I wouldn't get drunk like last night.

The night was good. Everyone was having fun, everyone was dancing, some were kissing, and some girls were in the bathroom puking, some drinking more, some were playing games and some were doing something inside my bedroom.

"Oh dear god, NO! Get out of my room. NOW!!" I shouted at the couple hooking up. Dear lord, what were they thinking?

The night was going great when I saw my sister's boyfriend Zachary. I walked towards him fighting the sea of drunken people. It really was a battle walking through my way through Zac.

"Hey Zac, what are you doing here?" I was shouting at him because of the loud sound coming from the speakers.

"What?" I didn't hear him but I read his lips. I inched closer to him and shouted into his ear.

"What are you doing here?"

"Look, some people said there is a good party here so we are. Never knew it was yours. Is this your Bachelorette party?" He shouted at my ear.

"YES. Bachelor party?"

"YES. Are the guys here?"

"YES."

"STOP IT!" we heard a girl shout. Zac and I looked towards the shouting girl. Someone was trying some bad act at Fyre and the dude was so intoxicated by alcohol.

Next thing I knew Zac was there punching an inch out of the dude's life. The dudes we knew from last night was trying to stop this. I put a hold on the music.

"Okay! Party's over with that bloody dude and his friends." I shouted. People were rushing out of the door. Seems like most of our visitors was friends with the jerk or did they just assumed that the party is just over for them too.

So when people was out of the suite all was left was less than 20 including 5 of my girlfriends and 4 of Zac's friends.

So okay. The party was gone and few people are there. Alecsandra had this idea of playing a game. It is called 'never have I ever'. And it was an interesting game.

The game works like this, a person would say a phrase and if you have done it you would drink up and if not you well you wouldn't and then people will look at you funny.

What I'm interested at is that it will reveal secrets you are hiding.

"Never have I ever kissed a person in the same sex." Alecsandra started. Everyone drunk up except me and a dude I didn't know. Even my best friend's boyfriend, Zac, and my arch nemesis, Caleb.

Then there were some explaining out of nowhere.

"Fraternity." Zac and Adam and the dudes I didn't even knew said that in unison.

"Drunken dares." Rachel, Alecs, Caleb and 4 more said.

"Okay. Never have I ever drunk call anyone." Rachel said. They all took a drink but not me. They all looked at me intently.

"Hey, I never get drunk." I saved myself from the hot funny looks.

"It's my turn. Never have I ever worn an underwear of an opposite sex." Zac recited with a smug smile.

Everyone took a drink but me. Yeah sue me, I'm very lame.

"Never have I ever had a one night stand." Andrea uttered. Everyone took a drink except me. They looked at me. I didn't explained myself.

"So, never have I ever had amazing sex." They drank up but I didn't. They looked at me in awe. I smiled nervously.

"Never have I ever had sex." Rachel was choosing her words carefully looking at me. Everyone drank their fill but not me.

"Oh god Eyre, you're still a virgin?" Rachel snapped. I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, I thought you knew that. We are roomies after all and have you ever seen me bring a guy to my room?" I appealed.

"And the nights you didn't go home?" She was inquired.

"projects." I simply responded.

There was a brief silence. I'm being very uncomfortable where this was going.

"Never have I ever kissed someone." Rachel said looking at me intently. Everyone drank up but not me. I scowled.

"I really don't like this game." I uttered. Well if you were me, you wouldn't like this either. It's like a game called 'Never have Eyre ever'.

"Let's play truth or dare then." Rachel ordered. Oh shoot, I never really wanted this game too. She was still staring at me.

"I dare you to get married today and have your first kiss tonight." Rachel declared with conviction.

"Hey! That's unfair." I snapped. "And I don't have someone with me. Scratch that, heck I don't have a boyfriend unlike you soon to be bride."

"With Caleb." Rachel said amusedly.

"Okay Rach, you are out of your mind for giving that dare and doing it with that guy." I glared at her and shoot a killing stare at Caleb. "And I think you are drunk."

"I'd do it.!" Caleb said with a lace of amusement into his voice.

"You guys are really drunk." I rolled my eyes.

It took them minutes to pursue me doing this. Rachel called me a chicken so what I did is accept the challenge.

I hate being called a chicken. I'm not. I take that name seriously. If you dare me to do something and I don't want to do it, all it takes is call me a chicken and I will do it in a heartbeat. Rachel knew that and he used that card on me.

I hate her for that.