All Of The Stars

Wednesday. I had no classes and Caleb had the afternoon free. As soon as he got home, we decided that we need to have a general cleaning on the apartment.

Well I was in charge of the living room and he was in charge of the bedroom. I cleaned the living room, from the sofa, the shelves and the carpets and I have changed the old curtains to new ones too.

I was finished cleaning the living room and decided to make some juice for refreshments. While at it I cleaned the kitchen too.

When I finished cleaning, I poured a glass of juice to refresh me. I poured a glass for Caleb too.

"Hey love, do you want some juice." I shouted.

"Yes. I'll be right there." He shouted back.

I popped some left over muffins on the microwave too. I was waiting for the muffins to be done when Caleb hugged me from behind.

"What are you doing love?" he asked as he kissed my cheeks.

"Pre heating the muffins." The microwave beeps. "Oh it's done."

I got the hot muffins and put it in a plate.

"Muffins?" I asked Caleb.

"Love to have one." he got his muffin from the plate and kissed me that made my heart leap. Nowadays his kisses does that thing to me. I really don't know what was happening with me. What the hell is wrong with me?

All we did was clean the apartment. Even the bathroom. We brushed every bit of it. The carpets were vacuumed. The curtains were changed. The bed sheets are changed. The sink was brushed. And the closet was cleaned.

Caleb asked me to come with him in the groceries. He said that we should stuff the fridge and cupboards. Well, come to think of it, we were out of fruits and cereals and milk and eggs and yogurt and ice cream and chips and oh you know what I mean. We are out of supplies.

It was almost 7 when we head out. We just walked towards the groceries. Yes. The groceries is just a few minutes away. We got there in just about 15 minutes later.

I got a cart for our groceries. I was pushing it when I felt Caleb behind me. He held the rail trapping me inside his strong arms.

"Aww. What a sweet couple." I heard a girls said to another girl. I can feel Caleb smile.

"The girl is quiet beautiful. They are perfect for each other don't you think?" The girl responded to the other girl.

"I know. She is my wife." Caleb said. I could feel my face burn. Why did he have to say that? Sheesh. I heard the girl shriek and I walked faster dragging him along with me.

"What is the matter love?" Caleb asked me. I didn't answer him. We were in the aisle where cookies were. I really love chocolate chip cookies and Oreos. So I held his hands shaking it off the rail so I could get out of his trap.

"Let me go. I need comfort food."

"Are you mad?" He asked me. I faced him our bodies are close to each other. God, I could feel his breath in my face. He looked troubled.

"No. I just want to get a few box of Oreos and that good looking bag of chips there." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said sincerely.

"For?" I asked. I know that he made me feel embarrassed saying that things to those girls but it's too shallow if I made a fuss out of it.

"Saying those kind of things." He said meekly.

"I'm not mad. But could you please let me go? I want those cookies." I pleaded.

"Okay." He kissed me on my forehead. I came back to the cart with a few box of Oreos in my hand. I went back to get more and some bags of cookies.