My First Kiss

We head out. Yes, all of us, including the people who we just met in the party at our suite. They just wanted to see where this will go.

We went into a small chapel and I’m having some doubts about my decision. Fyre paid for the rings the chapel was selling. Everyone was drunk and excited about this but not me. I’m here for taking the challenge and for them to take back the part where they all called me a chicken.

Caleb was just standing there and emotionless. Why did he approved at that dare anyway? Oh okay, he was my enemy and he was born to make my life miserable. Oh god, why is this guy even here? Oh right! Rachel’s fiancée is his older brother.

We waited for a while for the previous wedding to finish up. And the couple who was the wedding ceremony before us were a couple of drunk kids and very giddy doing the deed.

“Next!” a lady said. All of us went inside. The lady said that I should wait at the end of the room and walk down the aisle when I heard the wedding march.

Everyone sat into their places. A lady gave me a veil to put on. Rachel was playing my bridesmaid. A boy I didn’t know was playing the best man. It was standing there in like forever and looking at the people around.

What have I gotten myself into? Then when I was beginning to question why I was born in this world and what did I do to deserve this kind of punishment, the wedding march played.

It made me really uneasy but I walked down the aisle, people were looking at me. Is these the feelings a real bride have? My hands were sweaty holding the bouquet of flowers. I was nervous but believe me not from the wedding but for the kissing later.

There I was few feet from the guy who is my arch nemesis ever since the world began and the guy who was standing there with my first kiss. Sheesh, why does it have to be him?

He was looking at me with those grey annoying eyes. He extended his hands and you could see him smirking and you could feel the amusement oozing from him at what he was doing in here.

We sat in the seats in front of the altar, the so called priest started the wedding. My heart was beating so fast, and to make it clear, not from the wedding but the kiss. Butterflies was churning down my stomach. I’ve never had this stuff before.

Before I know it the priest was asking us the question of the century.

“Do you Edward Caleb Waters take Hazel Eyre Torres to be your lawfully wedded wife, to cherish and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

Caleb answered with his deep annoying voice. He put a silver ring on my finger and I could see a smirk on his face. I would like to strangle him here and now.

“Do you Hazel Eyre Torres take Edward Caleb Waters to be your lawfully wedded husband, to cherish and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

I answered meekly. I looked at him smoldering with hate and put the silver ring on his finger. Then to my horror the priest said this nonsense thing.

“By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride.”

It made my stomach do a back flip. The word kiss made my stomach hurl. Caleb looked at my eyes intently and I can see the amusement in his eyes. This guy is unbelievable. He took the dare just for amusement.

For me, I wanted my first kiss to be perfect. I had imagined that I would give my first kiss to the one I love. For him, my first kiss was his amusement.

He got closer to me and held my waist gently pulling me closer to him. Our bodies was touching each other. I could feel his warmth. That’s how close our body was.

He bend down a little.  His grey eyes were looking at me intently. The pupils of his eyes dilates. Before he could kiss me I closed my eyes for seems like forever. Then to my horror a song played coming from behind me.

‘My first kiss went a little like this, (kissing sounds)’

I opened my eyes and looked at Rachel in horror. I was cursing her and killing her inside my head.

My first kiss, a 3OH!3’s song featuring Ke$ha. Good play Rach, wait till your wedding day. I planned a scheme on my head while my first kiss was happening.

Caleb made me look at him by gently shifting my head before him. I looked at him again and his eyes were like talking to me. I closed my eyes again when his face was so near.

He held my chin up and I felt his lips brush through mine. It was a quick one and it was very gentle. I thought that it would be rough because he is my enemy after all. I opened my eyes slowly to see the smirk on his face.

“Yey for your first kiss!” Fyre said. “My sister is no longer a virgin on kisses.” My face heated up. Why does she have to say those words?

The people who attended the wedding cheered. I blushed. What’s the big deal with these people? So I’m a 21 year old virgin and I didn’t had my first kiss. So what?

We went home from the ‘wedding’ and the dudes we didn’t know went home too.

Rach wanted to celebrate ‘Eyre’s first kiss’ so we did drank our brains out. I really don’t want to be drunk at all but my mortal enemy took my first kiss. My precious first kiss which I wanted to be perfect.

I chugged a bottle of I don’t know what but it burns when you drink it. I hated the taste and the after taste of it but what the heck, I’m mourning for my first kiss.

They were drinking and chatting some more. I really can’t feel my body right now. I was about to finish the bottle I chugged. Am I the one who drank it all?

My world was spinning like bonkers. How do I stop this spinning? Who spun this in the first place?

This is my first time being drunk and I mean really drunk and I don’t know how to deal with this so I’m gonna stop talking here right now and I can’t really feel anything and I need to chug on this bottle they gave me and I really need to puke my brains out.

-----

A/N

Yey, Eyre's first kiss <3 . But it really sucks to get it from her mortal enemy.

So how was your first kiss? Hahaha. I'm sorry to ask a personal question.

Oh well, thanks for reading :)

Vote if you like the story :)

Thanks :*

Hugs and a lot if kisses from me :* :* :*

- syb aka anotherstoryteller