Sunday Morning

'Sunday morning rain is falling, steal some cover share some skin.'

It's a Sunday and it is literally raining. It was very cold so I stole the blanket Caleb was using. He groaned and I felt him shiver. I took pity on him so I let him slide under the covers and let him hug me.

I looked at the clock and it was already 9am.

"Hey Caleb, it's already 9am. Should we get going?" He groaned again hugged me tighter.

"Five more minutes." He said. But the 5 minutes he asked for had become 30 minutes.

"Edward Caleb Waters. Your 5 minutes is up. Get up. We need to go." I was sitting on the edge of the bed and I was shaking Caleb.

"Say it again." his eyes were still closed and he had that smug smile on his face.

"What?" I was confused. He wanted me to say get up to him again?

"You made my name sound sexy." I saw him smirk again.

"Get up lazy head."

"I'll be taking a bath. You should be preparing yourself too."

"Do I come in with the showers with you?" his voice was laced with amusement.

"No. Never gonna happen. But please do get up and get yourself ready."

"Ready for what? Are we doing it today?"

"God Caleb." I left him on the bed and went straight to the bathroom. And then minutes later he was in the bathroom taking his bath on the tub.

"Hey. Could you just turn around? I'm finished and I would like to get out now." Our tub had no curtains so he was bare-naked in there.

The water in the shower tub stopped. "I'm in a towel. You can get out now."

I went out and saw Caleb in a towel wrapped around the lower part of his body and his head was full of suds. He got out of the tub and into the showers.

I headed to the closet and wore the closest thing I get my hands into. That was a denim short and a big green shirt, probably his. Where the heck are my shirts? Why do I always get his shirts first?

I left the closet when he got in. I sat on the couch waiting for him. It was almost 11am and I have to shop for a dress for Caleb's family dinner.

Caleb appeared on the doorway of the halls looking slick. He made white shirts hot and skinny jeans on a person look hotter. He is too perfect.

We got out the apartment and head down the parking. We climb his black Porsche and head out.

"Next Stop, small town called Oak Crest."

"Our towns name is very lame."

That is the start of our conversation. And boy it was a long conversation. Apparently we had fun talking about our childhood and our mischiefs. We had a good laugh at the stupid things we did. It is really cool to talk about it. It's like going back in time and reminiscing the past.

Based on our stories we really did hate each other. I really can't grasp the idea of being wed with him and getting close in about a week. You wouldn't believe it yourself if you are friends with us.

We stopped by at a mall we happen to pass by. We got inside a store with sophisticated clothes for men and women. I really don't know anything about dresses so I gave the girl in charge the permission to pick up a dress for me.

Caleb was looking for a suit for himself too. But it didn't took much of his time. The girl gave me a huge number of dresses that I should fit in. I took the liberty of trimming it down to the black ones and the red ones.