Dirty Little Secrets

He is caressing his partner’s genitals. Eating it like there was no tomorrow. Even though his eyes are closed you could feel that he was lustful. He was stroking it too. His partners let out a moan. His partner had its back facing me so I didn’t know who it might be, heck I didn’t know any people in this party.

His partner plopped its head on the edge of the bed. I think his partner reached it's climax. Seconds later it opened its eyes to see me.

“Eyre!” CC shouted. I was glued to the floor and I can’t move an inched. I was totally stunned.

Peter sat straight and CC covered his thing with a pillow. Come one Eyre say something.

“I…I…I am sorry.” I immediately closed the door and cannot believe what I saw. Peter and CC. They are having… They are… Are they…GAY?

I was still standing in front of the door not knowing what to do. I was shocked to see CC’s thing and Peter eating it. Darn, I had a crush on CC and he was gay? And Peter being Mr. Perfect and all is gay? My head was spinning.

Someone opened the door. It was Pete, he looked closely into my eyes and pulled me back inside his room.

“No. I don’t want to go in your room. CC is… CC.”

“Is in his boxers.” Pete said. “Eyre, I don’t know how to explain this to you or get out of this so I’m telling the truth to you.”

I looked at them not knowing what to say.

“Eyre, I’m gay.” Pete said.

“Clearly.” That was all I managed to say.

“CC too. We’ve been doing this for quite a while now.”

I didn’t know what to say.

“Eyre, me being gay is a secret. No one knows this but CC and now you.”

I looked at him. “So you are telling me to shut up.”

“I was hoping so.”

“Okay.”

“Really?  I thought I’m gonna plead for that.”

“Nah. I want you to live life like you want it to be. I’m never forcing anyone if they don’t like it.” I smiled.

“Thank you Eyre.” He hugged me. It felt awkward.

CC also stood up and hugged me. If I didn’t saw that deed earlier it would be less awkward.

“I even had a crush on you.” I blurted out. “I thought we connected.”

He chuckled. I looked at him. Heck, I looked at the both of us.

“So I should be heading out to find Caleb. Have you seen him?”

“Last saw him getting drunk in the den.” Peter stated.

“Thank you Pete. Keep in touch. You can now continue pleasuring each other.” They smiled at me and I winked at them. I left them laughing.

I went to the den to see if Caleb was there. There were no people in the den when I found him between the pillows and the sofa. He was drunk all right.

“Caleb, let’s go home. You are drunk.” He moaned. There is no getting out of here.

I texted Pete.

‘Hey, Caleb and I are gonna crash here at the den for tonight. He is drunk.’

Caleb pulled me.

“Why Eyre? Why are you talking with someone and looks like you are having fun? I like that. I like that for you and me.”

I frowned. He was drunk talking.

“I am so sorry for the mean things I’ve done for you. I promise to make it up to you for the rest of my life, for the rest of our life.”

What is he saying? I think he is dreaming. I stood up and went out to bring some cold water.

I came back with a girl sticking her tongue to Caleb’s throat.

I pulled her hair and shouted at her. She was kind of drunk and pissed at the same time. We had a little catfight but it ended up me having a scratch on my face and her having a bruise on her left eye.

I was proud of myself for doing that to her. Sheesh amateur.

Caleb moaned again. I brought him the water I got earlier. I also had locked the door so that anyone would not come in. I assisted him to drink up. Sheesh. Why did he drink a lot? I laid him on the couch and he pulled me again. He rest his chin on my shoulders and hugged me tighter.

“Please stay.” He said. “Don’t leave me.”

“I won’t.” I know he is drunk but I answered him anyway. I kissed his forehead.