Waking Up In Vegas

I woke up with a gigantesque headache and in the arms of someone. I was hugging the man for Christ sakes. He was warm and it felt nice for a second. I was admiring the bareness of his torso. He had six packs and I could smell a faint scent of his perfume. It smell good despite of the reeking smell of alcohol.

I slowly looked at his face and to my horror it was Caleb. I slowly pulled my arms from its horrifying position. I slowly looked at our condition.

We were wrapped in separate blankets and when I looked under my blanket I was naked. NAKED I TELL YOU! From head to toe. Nothing but a wrapped blanket. Oh my god. What the hell happened?

‘That’s what you get for waking up in Vegas’

That was the song playing through my head when I saw my nakedness with a man beside me. Katy Perry’s ‘Waking Up In Vegas’. I wanted to get out of here very bad so what I did is I slowly slid myself away from…

“Good morning babe.” Caleb said in his annoying sexy bedroom voice. He was rubbing his eyes and you could see his hair perfectly messy but still looks good on him. The hell Eyre, what are you thinking? Are you still that drunk?

Oh crap he is awake. I scooted at the edge of my bed as soon as I heard him talked. And again with my question, what have I done to deserve this? Is it that the universe wants to punish me from, uhm, I don’t know what.

I looked at him and he had that smirk on his annoying face and his blanket is just covering the lower part of his body exposing his beautiful six packs. Oh god, what the hell was I thinking?

“Hey there babe, are you finished eye raping me?” I was stunned at what he said. I was staring at his body so he had the right to say that but I hate him and I wanted answers to my queries.

“First of all, I am not eye raping you. Never in a million years.” I lied I was adoring his perfectly sculpted body and was wondering why him when I could hook up with someone from last night.

I had assumed that I hooked up with him, well who wouldn’t. If you were on my place you would thought of it too due to what we were wearing.

“The second thing is why did I woke up beside you naked? Have we done it?” I had to ask it for confirmation. I can’t believe I had done such thing. I’m never gonna drink again.

But then again I don’t want to think we have done it. Not with this dude here. “Please tell me no.”

“I like this pleading Eyre. It looks good on you with that naked body of yours.”

“Stop it Caleb. I am asking you a question.” He smirked again. “Oh god Caleb stop doing that annoying smirk of yours and answer my question. Have we done it? Did we? Answer me.”

He smirked again. Then I remembered Rach had taught me if she wanted answers from a guy. You cry. Well that was not my way. My way is brutal. But hey, I was naked and can’t strangle this guy in my state. So I didn’t have any choice.

“Could you please just tell me?” I was sobbing and to my surprise tears came running down my eyes. I covered my face with my hands. Hmm, maybe it was real, well he took my first kiss and my virginity in a day.

Caleb hugged me. I could feel his warm skin pressed against my body. I could smell a faint scent of his perfume and a strong scent of alcohol again. It felt really nice actually if he isn’t my mortal enemy at all. My sobbing and the falling of tears continued.

“As much as I love seeing you in this state because that’s what I was born to do, torture the hell out of you, I really don’t want to see any girl cry, even you.”