Little Things

Little Things

My body is sore all over but I had classes so I had to but I thank the gods that my professors from my last 2 subjects had to do something and they need to go to a meeting.

I went home early to see a post it note with a small envelope on the counter table on the kitchen.

I opened the small envelope and it had some small paper that was supposed to be some coupons and is to be redeemed today only.

It really think that this was sweet and a little out of his league.

I read the coupons one by one. It was neatly had written.

Redeem this coupon for a full body massage. I really would like that now. I'll redeem this one later.

Redeem this coupon for a nice cooked meal from your boyfriend. Sheesh he does it every time. I bet he just want to write boyfriend on a piece of paper.

Redeem this coupon for watching a movie (or your favorite series or just a program on the TV) of your choosing. Nope. No. I bet he just want to cuddle. We have lots of time doing that. That man is greedy. Greedy I tell you.

Redeem this coupon for a concert from your boyfriend. Oh I love to hear him sing. I never hear him. This I would like to see.

Redeem this coupon for ________________. (You can write your own.) I had 3 of these. But I really don't know what to write.

Caleb came home a little too early too. Yes, his reason is just like mine. Our professor are on this said meeting.

Once Caleb had settle his things on the study, I gave him the coupon about the cooked meal looking the most stubborn look I could muster. I saw a smile crept on his face when I gave it to him.

"One nice cooked meal from your boyfriend coming up."

"You know you do that every day right?"

"I know."

"So I'm right that you just want to write boyfriend on that paper."

"Maybe." I rolled my eyes at him but I settled in a chair on the kitchen counter.

He smirked again. I was annoyed by that 2 weeks ago but I loved every smirk he makes as of today. Maybe I just learned to accept that annoying smirk.

I was looking at him while he was doing his thing on the kitchen. He look so hot cooking. He was right in front of me getting the ingredients done.

I remembered him saying that he studied cooking for me or is it teasing me that time. I can't remember clearly but I decided it was the second one.

His black messy hair was doing its job making him hot. His dark eyes was looking intently at the meat he was cutting. His big hands gripping the handles of the knife making his arm muscles show. His lean body that the apron was hugging, oh god, does those apron look hot on every man.

I choked on my own saliva when I caught myself thinking about him. Oh god, what is wrong with me?

I looked at him again and caught him looking at me.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking at me. "Do you need water?" he gave me a glass.

"Thank you."

"Do you want to help me cook?"

"Are you sure?" I cocked my head at him. "Last time I cooked something it was not good."

"No, it was great. You just need some practice."

"So what are we cooking? Beef Stroganoff and Oven-Braised Celery"

"So what should I do?" I asked him.