Daydreaming

Daydreaming

It was the Thursday on the 4th week. I woke up early to be in class. Caleb was still sleeping looking very hot in that shirt of his.

I got myself ready and wore Caleb's shirt. It's really becoming a hobby of mine to use his clothing. It feels comfy and his scent was in there. It felt like he was always hugging me. I liked that feeling.

What the hell was I thinking about? I'm going bonkers.

I left home without eating something. Well. I only got 3 class today and I'll be home just in time for Caleb's delicious meals.

Getting excited for that actually. I was looking forward to be eating with him and eating what he had cooked for me. Err, he was cooking for himself too. Stupid Eyre.

I stopped by a bakery to buy a blueberry muffin. I was starving already and I haven't got to school yet. I was munching my way through a blueberry muffin when I saw some a couple kissing inside a car. And I could feel the passion in them.

I wonder what it feels like when Caleb kissed me like that. All we do was peck or brush our lips with each other. Well except for that drinking game and that massage session with him.

I shook my head to shoo that ridiculous idea in my head.

Then I saw another couple kissing just around the corner. They were saying their goodbye to each other and can't help themselves craving for one another.

Well, we haven't tried that kiss either. How is that even done? It looks simple. What does other's saliva taste like? What does Caleb's saliva taste like? God Eyre, what are you thinking about?

I walked into the university yard. There were some couples kissing on the lawn. Some were lying on the green grass, some were leaning on the walls and one couple was leaning on the trunk of a tree.

I pictured Caleb and me doing the kissing under the tree. I practically ran inside the engineering building so I wouldn't see them doing that and that it would be out of my mind.

I walked through the halls and I saw a couple kissing in the lockers. What the hell is going on with the world? Why are there so many kids with raging hormones today? Or they had always done that but I had ignored them.

I came in the classroom and sat on a chair at the back. I gazed upon the right side of the classroom where I saw Emmett and Julia kissing.

Oh my god! Another couple kissing. OH MY GOD. Emmett and Julia kissing!! EMMETT AND JULIA!! Oh Emmett is a friend who was bugging Julia to date him. Well seems like it work. I let them finished their deed.

"EMMETT!" I shrieked. He excused himself to Julia and sat on an empty seat beside me. "How did? When did? You did? What did?" that was all I could say to him.

"Well, Last night, I went to their house and asked permission to her mom. It really worked." He told me.

"Congratulations. Well, don't break that girl's heart. I heard she really had a hard time moving on with the last guy she was with."

"I know that. So how's life being Mrs. Waters?" he asked. I was startled. Right, people knew about that.

"Uh, good I think. I'm getting used to it."

"So, happy?"

"Yes."

Our professor went in and Emmett excused himself from me and sat beside Julia again. The class went on and on and my mind was not into it. I was daydreaming about the kisses again.

Someone nudge me, I didn't even knew someone sat beside me. I looked at him and he pointed his lips up front. I looked at the Mr. Velasquez, our Strength of Materials professor.