Suitcases and Travel Bags

My sister’s boyfriend’s best friend and his girlfriend is getting married.

So why do I care? Well, apparently my sister’s boyfriend’s best friend’s girlfriend is my best friend since the world began. She is 22 and her boyfriend is 25 but they are getting married. What the hell, some people doesn’t think of what they are getting into before thinking it all over. And besides they were seeing each other since like forever and they are very much in love, which counts right?

We threw a Bachelorette party for my best friend, Rachel. I was planning this over the term before the term break since they slipped that they were engaged.  Our dorm mate friends was planning to bring the party to Vegas. Rachel didn’t know that though. So the girls and I was saving all our money for the Vegas trip.

She’d love it don’t you think? I remembered her saying that she wanted her Bachelorette party in Las Vegas so I told the girls we should do it. They were up to it and said that they were very much excited doing it.

So here we are having a trip to go to Vegas. Rachel didn’t know it till the day we were going. She screamed frantically, jumping up and down when we said that we would be going to Vegas.

“OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!!! YOU DID IT FOR ME? I LOVE YOU GUYS!!” Rachel has gone bonkers.

“I remembered it’s what you wanted.” I grinned and she hugged me tight.

“OH MY GOD! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!” She kisses me on my cheeks nonstop. Well we always do that thing when one of us did something we really, really like.

“So let’s pack?” I asked pushing her gently.

“YES. YES. LET’S DO IT.” she was very giddy.

“Calm down there Rach.”

We packed for a 2 night stay for Vegas. I too was a bit excited. Who wouldn’t? It is Vegas after all

“HEY RACH! Let’s go, where gonna be late for our flight!” I shouted in my doorway. I was ready. “Cab’s here!” I added.

“I’m coming!” and by coming she was at her doorway with a very big travel bags with a stroller and a very big shoulder bag hanging on her shoulder. And mine was a small duffel bag and a small body bag for my important belongings.

“Rach, what the hell is in that stroller, your cabinet?”

“No. You know me.” She was beaming from ear to ear.

“Yeah.” I chuckled. She wouldn’t leave the house unless she had that very big bags with her. Half of it she wouldn’t use on the trip but she always brought it anyway. “Let’s go.” We went down the dorm. We were living on the 4th floor. We fetched the other girls from the 3rd and 2nd floor and we head out.

“Sorry for waiting.” I said to the cab driver. “We had to fetch some of our friends.” The cab driver smiled. We got our bags into the cab’s trunk and we scattered inside the cab.

“VEGAS. VEGAS. VEGAS.” We are shouting at the top of our lungs.  The cab driver wince. “Oh I’m so sorry. To the airport please.” I said.

The driver got us to the airport as we were talking what we should do in Vegas. We talked about going wild and getting drunk and everything.

Wohooo. We are going to Vegas.

We arrived at Vegas after 6 hours of air action. The giddiness of Rach didn’t go away. There are only 6 of us so we did checked in a suite in the hotel.

“So where are we going now?” Rach asked.

“Uh, could we just settle in first?”  I asked. “Please, I’m just really tired of all the air action we did there.” I yawned a little bit there.

“Okay grandma.”

“Just for a little bit.”

“Let’s get out at 9pm?” Andrea suggested. It was only 6pm so I can have to rest for a bit. So I did that. I slept for a while.