Kiss Me ✖

Kiss Me

He held my chin up to look at him. I could see his gray eyes was dark and full of lust but I like it. He must saw the desperation in my eyes. He leaned closer to me that our lips was inches from each other.

I was craving from his kiss. Craving from his touch. I crave him more than that of the chocolate cake I had eaten for dessert earlier.

His face was closer than ever. I think he was teasing me. Our breath was mixing with each other.

"Kiss me." I could feel the tips of his lips was brushing through mine while I said the words.

"Kiss me Caleb." I whispered. Then in an instant he kissed me. It was gentle and slow. There was no urgency behind it. We just savor the moment.

It send electricity throughout my body. My body feels electrified and at the same time ignited. His lips taste like the cheese cake he ate for dessert.

Moments later his tongue runs along my lips and that send shivers down my spine. I did the same for him. And next thing I knew our tongue was playing inside our mouths like they were making love. Well that was I imagined they were doing inside but who cares I was kissing Caleb Waters and it feels so good.

My breathing had increased and so does his and began to feel my heart quicken. I didn't know where to put my hands so I just wrapped them around his neck. Moments later I was caressing his hair which made him moan. We had sunk into the moment.

To my surprise I love the sound of it. I love how I made him do that.

So this is the taste of kissing. So this is the taste of Caleb's mouth. So this is what it feels like kissing intensely. I was longing for this kiss since morning. Talk about hormones out of control.

He pulls his lips away from mine and I was surprise to hear myself whimper. He kissed my neck and I heard myself let out a gentle moan. He pinned me down the sofa and continues to kiss my neck.

His lips touched my jaw and he kissed the line up to me ears and while at it he was whispering my name.

I whispered his name and made him moan again. I was in the mood to do it all. It started to get hot. I wanted to take charge.

"Let's switch places." I said gently. I could feel him smile through my ears. He laid on my side and he assisted me to go on top of him.

We kissed again licking each other's lips and I bit his lower lip gently. He let out a moan. Apparently he liked it. He sat up and I end up sitting on his lap. Our lips parted again and he kissed my neck gently. It was a feeling I can't quite register. It feels good.

"Oh Caleb Waters kiss me more." I whispered. He was holding my waist and his grip tighten against my skin upon hearing me say that. I felt his thing stiffen under me. Caleb Waters had a boner for me.

"F.uck." I heard his curse under his breath.

"Do you get hard whenever you said f.uck." I teased him. He just smiled and I let him kiss me more. His hands was caressing my waist and they were traveling under my shirt.

It really got so intense that I found myself pulling his shirt up and him doing mine. He unhooked my bra and my babies just showed themselves to Caleb but I didn't mind. I don't meant to brag but my bust are big. I'm a cup C.

He stared at them for a second and I started to kiss him again. His left hands cupped my left b.reast. He gave it a gentle squeeze before pinching my n.ipples between his thumb and index finger. It sent down shivers down my spine.

I let out a moan from what he did. He lustily played with my b.reast. He grope my b.reast which made me moan loud which made our lips part again. I slightly grazed my nails unto his back. I saw that one in a movie and I felt like doing it. Oh god, bad things I would like to do to him.

"I really find you very sexy Eyre." He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I whispered.

"I love you." He whispered at my ear.

"I love you too." I said back at him and was kind of surprise. Is it my hormones or have I just said I love you too to Caleb?

Well I'll be thinking that later after this deed we were doing.

He started caressing my bosoms and it made me grab his hair tugging them. It was really a very new feeling for me. He kissed them gently and I was wondering where this will go. I didn't mind what he was doing with my bosoms.

Kisses here and there. Sucking here and there. Moaning here and there. Groping here and there. Nibbling here and there. I didn't care. All I know is it's a new kind of sensation that I liked and I am doing with Caleb.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate. It was in my back pocket so he also felt that given that his hands are touching my bottom. Oh for the love of god, why is this happening now?

"Aren't you gonna get that?" He smirked as he pulled himself away from my breast and was admiring them.

"Isn't this thing going on more important?" I asked. The phone stopped vibrating for a moment and we resumed to kissing then after a few seconds it vibrated again.

"Seems like it's more important than this." He smirked.

"Tell that to that b.oner of yours." I teased him.

"Hey, you made that b.oner." He answered back. "By the way you look sexy tonight." Smirking at me. Oh my god. Is he doing this now?

"Yeah given my bosoms showing." The vibrate goes off again then in less than 3 seconds it vibrated again. I took it out my pocket to see it was Rachel calling. I picked up.

"Hey rach? What's up?" Caleb had this idea of playing with me. He was brushing his fingers on my bosoms circling on them it was kind of interesting and ticklish.

To my horror I heard Rachel crying. "What's the matter Rachel? Stop that Caleb!" I got myself up of Caleb and sat in the edge of the sofa. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck which feels great.

Okay I can't concentrate. "Rach, tell me what is the matter?" Rachel was sobbing and all I understood in her words was Adam'. 'Cheat', 'wedding off'.

"Oh my god Rach, I'm coming over. Stay still." Then I hang the phone up.

"What's the matter?" Caleb asked. I took my bra and wore it.

"Rachel needs me. Apparently your brother cheated on her." I put on my shirt again.

"What's up with your brother?" I asked him. "Is it what the Waters always does?"

"Hey, don't compare me to him. I wouldn't do such thing to anyone like that."

"Hmm. Interesting." is all I could say. "I'll be staying with Rachel for tonight she might need me."

"Call me if you need me." He was standing beside me then he hugged me and kissed me.

"And do something with that b.oner of yours. It's really hard and poking me."

"Well it was meant for you though."

I flushed remembering what had happened earlier that night. I stuck a tongue out to him.

I put on a jacket and my shoes and was about to head out when he called my name. Then flashbacks of what happened earlier came again.

"I love you Eyre." There was no amusement and cockiness in his tone. I think he was sincere. F.uck the butterflies, feels like there was a zoo in my stomach. I waved and closed the door behind me.