𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎

𝚂𝟼 𝙴𝟷4

'𝙶𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔; 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚘'
                                                            -𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚜

(Skiped like 8 episodes because 6th episode is about who messed up and basically killed a patient, and the others don't have April in them because she got fired and I rather do the episodes she is in, but it is only for season 6 though)

Rebecca was sitting behind a nurse's desk writing something down when Lexie walked up to her and sat the patient file on the desk and opened it. Rebecca took a glance at her and then went back to what she was doing, but then looked back at Lexie and stared at her because she now has blonde hair.

Lexie noticed Rebecca staring so she looked at her. "Becca, quit staring. I'm probably gonna change it back anyway"

"No, I-I get it. You get dumped by your boyfriend, and you go for the extreme makeover. People always do that" Rebecca said.

"I didn't get dumped okay? And I did not do this for Mark. I just... It's Valentine's Day, and I wanted to change something, and--and I could change- I-I wanted to do something for me, okay? This was for me"

"And how is that different than what I just said?" Rebecca asked her and leaned back in the chair for a moment. "But you do look hot with blonde hair. To be honest you will probably look hot with any color of hair"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was with a patient checking him out and waiting for a room.

"Looks like a pretty bad break. You're gonna have to have that reset" Rebecca told him picking up the clipboard that was on the gurney.

"I wonder if there's any chance you could put me in a bed next to that lady?"

Rebecca shook her head a little and looked back to the clipboard. "Yeah, sorry. It doesn't work like that"

"Of course, forgive me. I've been a head waiter for 25 years. I know how it works" Emile said handing Rebecca 50 dollars.

Rebecca looks at it for a moment before taking it and putting it in her scrub shirt pocket. "I'll see what I can do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was putting stitches in Emile's shoulder while Meredith was checking on her patient.

"Can she have some water, please?" Emile asked.

"I'm afraid she can't," Meredith told him.

"My--Emile, stop. My husband and I have been going to Grandinetti's for 15 years, every Friday night"

"And sometimes Tuesdays," Emile said looking over at the woman who he loves but can't have.