𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟷𝟻

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away"

                                               —  Elvis Presley

Rebecca was walking out of the bathroom when April came up to her and gently pushed her back into the bathroom.

"Hi to you to" Rebecca said looking at her.

April shut the door and leaned her back against it. "What are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we kissed two times already. So does that mean we are just kissing buddies? Or what? Because I don't want to be kissing buddies" April told her.

Rebecca smiles and walks closer to her. "What do you want us to be?"

April looked up at her. "I really want us to be together"

"Good, so do I" Rebecca told her and leaned down a little and kissed her, and placed her hands on her waist.

April smiled a little into the kiss and kissed her back, while wrapping arms around her neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca was walking by one of the nurse's station with April to check on their other patients.

"Hey, Kepner, Anderson. How good are you at forging signatures?"

"Even if I were at forging signatures, I wouldn't do it. It's unethical and probably illegal. So I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to finish signing your charts on your own"

"I'm good at it, so I'll help" Rebecca said.

April gave her a look and grabbed her arm dragging her away. "No, not happening"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca had just gotten out of the shower and wrapped an towel around her body, when the door opened.

"Oh, sorry" April said looking at her for a moment and then closing the door.

Rebecca looked at her and shook her head a little with a chuckle. Once she was done she walked out and went back to her room, to put her dirty clothed away and then walked to April's room and knocked on it.

"Come in"

Rebecca walked in and saw April laying against her headboard reading a book, she shut the door and went over and sat beside her.

"You didn't need to walk out of the bathroom you know"

April looked at her. "It would have felt weird since we haven't even had sex"

"I could have changed into my room or I could have waited until you left to change"

"I know but still"

"Okay. If you say so, what did you need from the bathroom anyway?" Rebecca asked.

"I thought I left my hairbrush in there"

"Okay, if you say so. Anyway I'm gonna go to my room" Rebecca said getting up.

April grabbed her arm, keeping her from going anyway. "Stay"

Rebecca looked over at her. "You sure?"

April nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm sure"

Rebecca then moves to lean against the headboard and April closes her book and moves her head to Rebecca's chest. Rebecca wrapped her arms around her and kissed her head and closing her eyes, going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: no

{497}