𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙸'𝚖 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

𝚂𝟽 𝙴𝟷

'𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛'
                                             -𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚅𝚊𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚐𝚑

Rebecca was walking with Cristina when Meredith and Derek walked out of the elevator.

"Oh, Derek got arrested again. Reckless and endangerment" Meredith said walking along with Rebecca and Cristina and Derek on her other side.

Cristina looked up from what she was looking at. "Did he lose his license yet?"

"Oh, no, because they don't charge him, because the cops worship him"

"Of course they do" Rebecca mumbled and shook her head a little.

"Because I save some of their lives" Derek said taking his coat off.

"What are we picking?"

"Dress color. I'm not wearing white. It's sexist and... Vagulary racist"

"Oh... Okay then" Rebecca said.

"No white, no veil, no rice"

"Well, what will your mother say?"

"No mother" Cristina said.

"You know, I didn't get cleared for surgery... And I'm pretty sure it's fault"

"Meredith I am the chief. I can overrule the counselor"

"You can?"

"Yes"

"Of course he can he is the chief after all" Rebecca said.

Meredith shook her head a little. "Oh how I missed you"

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "You better have"

"I love the blue" Meredith told Cristina.

"Chief Shepherd you're back" April said happy handing Derek his Dr coat.

"I'm here too" Rebecca said since this is her first seeing her since the shooting.

April then looked at Rebecca and gave her a smile happy to see her also probably a little more happy to see her. "Hey Becca"

Rebecca smiled back. "Hi"

April then opened a file for a patient. "I found a giant skull base chordoma biggest one I've ever seen. He came into the E.R. with trouble breathing"

"You got cleared for surgery?"

April took a glance at Meredith. "I did"

"Bitch" Meredith said and then turned to look at Rebecca. "did you get cleared?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Nope" she said and took a sip of her coffee.

April heard her say no and took a glance at her not knowing the she hasn't been cleared yet.

"I like the brown, too"

"I know it looks inoperable. I mean, I would've said it was inoperable, but you're back and you're you"

When Derek walked up to the steps to face everyone Rebecca went and stood beside April.

April looked at her. "Why didn't you get cleared?"